Bitch In Heat

robbo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

well....

i see this thread has been salvaged from the depths of hell so i may aswell update everyone.

if you didnt read the chat awards thread...heres the latest thing. Hardly new news but its the same dogs being the same old shits!

went to portugal in the summer and stayed with said mate. 3 days before we left, kanina was coming into heat again but i just didnt give 2 shits. not my problem. i wasnt incharge of them, they could deal with it. Was a gorgeous house but as soon as that smell got up Snoops nose that was it, marking every square inch of the house with his scent.

stupid stupid dogs

snoop was just plain idiotic while we were over there. everyday it was amazing weather but when we went out, hed run to the front gate and watch the car reverse out of the drive. Wed come back end of the day and hed still be there. Maybe he moved but cant say either way. One day it was wizard of oz weather. Really bad rain all day. We had gone into Lisbon and spent the whole day hopping around the underground staying dry. We got back about 5 and heres snoop, still against the gate like a drowned rat....shivering like no tomorrow.

We go into the house to dry him off, out comes kanina from the kitchen where shes been sleeping all day. Snoop though, fur all matted, soaked through and through. Just the most depressed looking dog youve ever seen. Did it stop him the next day? Did he learn from his stupidity? No.

Absolute moron of an animal.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...