Bitch In Heat

robbo

no major incidents today.

think ive finally broken snoop. i feel a bit bad because he just seems to be scared of me all the time now. While i dont want him dicking about, i dont want him to be scared of me all the time....this being in heat thing is a real pain. Its like theres a switch in his brain, as soon as he smells kanina, the switch flips and hes completely a different dog.

17032008634xd5.th.jpg

snoop is the grey on on the left, kanina is the white one on the right. Before any smart arses say anything, yes, that is a curtain covering my sofa. Its the only scubby thing i have that i dont mind getting wrecked.

and this is kanina in her period pants

23032008649of0.th.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23032008649of0.th.jpg

something ive only just noticed...

what the hell is wrong with my floor?

is the dog straight up and the wall is squint?

Or, is the dog somehow leaning without moving?

Or did the plumber stick my radiators on at an angle?

very strange...

and to answer your question, i dont think these things have anything internally other than a stomach a rectum and very very small bladders.

Well here's more food for thought: if you were wearing that cast-iron canine chastity belt, don't you think all your evacuations would go all over the place too? I'd stop blaming poor little Snoop and point the finger at She Who Is Causing All This Hassle.

Then remove the damn thing. And the chastity belt!

What I'd be interested to learn is whether your friend remains your friend when he returns from his hols...

:thumbup1:

something ive only just noticed...

what the hell is wrong with my floor?

is the dog straight up and the wall is squint?

Or, is the dog somehow leaning without moving?

Or did the plumber stick my radiators on at an angle?

very strange...

and to answer your question, i dont think these things have anything internally other than a stomach a rectum and very very small bladders.

Firstly what a couple of ugly dogs

And about your floor. Quite clearly the dog isn't standing parallel to your wall so if you take a picture side on of the dog the wall will appear at an angle, have you no idea of perspective?

Dogs shouldn't be allowed on sofa's, as you said these things have been spoilt way too much.

if you were wearing that cast-iron canine chastity belt, don't you think all your evacuations would go all over the place too?

oh i do, i let them out the back every hour/90 mins or so. Take those pants off her and give them a quick wash while she is outside doin her business. Snoop couldnt care less about his business and is more interested in getting a clean shot at her so doesnt do anything.

Its a pain in the arse now but if i want to let them out, i have to trick them into bathroom, pick up kanina and dive out of the bathroom leaving snoop in there. Take kanina out and let her do her business in peace. Wash the pants and get them back on her.

Go back to the bathroom, open the door. Look at the door and see where this thing has hulked up and tried to break the door down. Put kanina in there and take snoop out. Put him outside ( i have to leave her in there because she always comes to the back door and snoop can smell her so again doesnt do anything) and give it a minute till the "in heat" effect wears off. He goes back to normal and does his business. Take him back in, let kanina out of bathroom.

Its about a 10 min process and is really starting to get boring now.

Here's me thinking we were talking proper dogs, not domesticated rats. Is your mate queer?

:laughing: ive been calling them that exact thing all week!!! Glad to see someone else sees it.

I want a dog - but a dog to me means something like a border collie not an overgrown rat or the likes or a dog that looks like it's had it's face smacked with a shovel

:itch-chin: couldnt agree more. i wanted a german shepherd. you know, a proper dog, nae these weasels!

oh i do, i let them out the back every hour/90 mins or so. Take those pants off her and give them a quick wash while she is outside doin her business. Snoop couldnt care less about his business and is more interested in getting a clean shot at her so doesnt do anything.

Its a pain in the arse now but if i want to let them out, i have to trick them into bathroom, pick up kanina and dive out of the bathroom leaving snoop in there. Take kanina out and let her do her business in peace. Wash the pants and get them back on her.

Go back to the bathroom, open the door. Look at the door and see where this thing has hulked up and tried to break the door down. Put kanina in there and take snoop out. Put him outside ( i have to leave her in there because she always comes to the back door and snoop can smell her so again doesnt do anything) and give it a minute till the "in heat" effect wears off. He goes back to normal and does his business. Take him back in, let kanina out of bathroom.

Its about a 10 min process and is really starting to get boring now.

:laughing: ive been calling them that exact thing all week!!! Glad to see someone else sees it.

:itch-chin: couldnt agree more. i wanted a german shepherd. you know, a proper dog, nae these weasels!

:itch-chin: why the frigg are you doing this - has your mate got pictures of you strung up by your nipples with an orange in your gob ???

I'd keep the little verminous sh*te machines out the back

Was thinking the same masel. If you have a secure garden then leave them in there during the day.

BTW, A bitch stays in heat for a month. :itch-chin:

SERIOUSLY man you've been stiched up by this "mate" he's away having a great time no doubt and you are watching his mutts wiping up sh*te and piss - he knew what he was doing !!!!!

lol sorry but this is fecking hilarious :laughing:

i use leaving them out the back as punishment. They hate being separated so one gets lobbed out there, door closed and i take the other with me into another room. Ill go back 5 mins later once the thing is barking like a *******d.

I have been completely stitched up, couldnt agree more. I am however glad im being put through this. I didnt realise just how bad dogs can be and how much work it takes. Ive looked after other dogs but theyve always been spayed and are actually trained to not piss in the house, sleep on their own beds etc...these 2 however....dear christ.

I dont want dogs now...

Put them in kennels for the next week and bill your 'mate' for landing you with these demon hounds.

Alternatively, go and get a hold of two large (tall-sided and open-topped) boxes from Shore Porters. Line them with bin-bags. Put one out in the garden, one in the kitchen. Put a dog in each one. If they shyte or piss in there, leave them in it for an hour or two. Don't wash them immediately, but wait until the end of the day, when you give them each an ice-cold bath. It'll certainly do the male one some good. If he keeps barking, just close the lid of the box enough to drown out his barking but enough to leave him breathing space.

You really need to start showing these fluffy wee shytebags who's boss.

Put them in kennels for the next week and bill your 'mate' for landing you with these demon hounds.

Alternatively, go and get a hold of two large (tall-sided and open-topped) boxes from Shore Porters. Line them with bin-bags. Put one out in the garden, one in the kitchen. Put a dog in each one. If they shyte or piss in there, leave them in it for an hour or two. Don't wash them immediately, but wait until the end of the day, when you give them each an ice-cold bath. It'll certainly do the male one some good. If he keeps barking, just close the lid of the box enough to drown out his barking but enough to leave him breathing space.

You really need to start showing these fluffy wee shytebags who's boss.

:laughing::itch-chin::itch-chin:

i considered the kennel idea. i really have. its severely more tempting everyday.

i think your 2nd idea is more suited to fear factor than ze dog whisperer. However, gimme another few days and ill be askin for exact details.

i use leaving them out the back as punishment. They hate being separated so one gets lobbed out there, door closed and i take the other with me into another room. Ill go back 5 mins later once the thing is barking like a *******d.

I have been completely stitched up, couldnt agree more. I am however glad im being put through this. I didnt realise just how bad dogs can be and how much work it takes. Ive looked after other dogs but theyve always been spayed and are actually trained to not piss in the house, sleep on their own beds etc...these 2 however....dear christ.

I dont want dogs now...

I ken it's been a pretty harrowing experience for you :laughing: but I wouldn't let this put you off for life.

Dogs are not hard work at all so long as they know who is boss and have basic ground rules that are applied consistently.

There is loads of good advice on the web for dog training which is worth checking out before you get one.

And dinna go for a huge dog for your first dog either. As B'stard says, something like a Collie is ideal. Big enough not to get under your feet and smart enough to quickly learn where is an okay place to piss and shit.

We got our Collie (aged 4 months) from the SSPCA and she's never pissed or shat in the house once.

I dont want dogs now...

Don't let it put you off having dogs, it's about choosing the right breed for you.

Having an entire dog and unspayed bitch is just asking for trouble.

Granted, pups are a bit of work for the first 3 months but once house trained, sorted and it's all good from there if you have the time to devote to them as they are tieing.

My springer spaniel is just ace - he mostly sleeps if he's not eating or out for a walk - such a chilled wee man.

My collie on the other hand is a *******d - never stops and too smart for his own good.

And dinna go for a huge dog for your first dog either. As B'stard says, something like a Collie is ideal. Big enough not to get under your feet and smart enough to quickly learn where is an okay place to piss and sh*t.

We got our Collie (aged 4 months) from the SSPCA and she's never pissed or shat in the house once.

agree with the big dog thing but wouldn't say a collie is an ideal first dog nor good if you canna be arsed training or excercising it - I guess this latter bit is true of any dog but say, a basset hound for example, doesnay need a lot of exercise.

Maybe it's just mine, but he's a lot of work, more so than any of our other dogs. He's a year and a bit now. Never was bad for the pissing and sh*tting mind - 3-4 months old and it's sorted.

agree with the big dog thing but wouldn't say a collie is an ideal first dog nor good if you canna be arsed training or excercising it - I guess this latter bit is true of any dog but say, a basset hound for example, doesnay need a lot of exercise.

Maybe it's just mine, but he's a lot of work, more so than any of our other dogs. He's a year and a bit now. Never was bad for the pissing and sh*tting mind - 3-4 months old and it's sorted.

Aye, true. They do need a lot of exercise. As I work from home mine's gets at least an hour walk each day. I find a tennis ball and one of those 'thrower' things is ideal to get a lot of exercise in.

She's sat at the door now waiting for her walk as I type. :laughing:

Like you say, it's about picking the right dog to suit your lifestyle and it's worth putting in a bit of research before hand because it's a 10-15 year commitment!

Don't let it put you off having dogs, it's about choosing the right breed for you.

Having an entire dog and unspayed bitch is just asking for trouble.

Granted, pups are a bit of work for the first 3 months but once house trained, sorted and it's all good from there if you have the time to devote to them as they are tieing.

My springer spaniel is just ace - he mostly sleeps if he's not eating or out for a walk - such a chilled wee man.

My collie on the other hand is a *******d - never stops and too smart for his own good.

Sure he's a Springer, not a Lab? Springers are the bounciest, most energetic dogs I know (it's all in the name, "Springen" being "jump" in German!).

:laughing:

Sure he's a Springer, not a Lab? Springers are the bounciest, most energetic dogs I know (it's all in the name, "Springen" being "jump" in German!).

:laughing:

I'm fairly certain he's a springer. We've two of them, both have big floppy lugs and have lots of white on them, so unless my Uncle whom I got 1 of them from has mistaken his 6 generations of springers for Labs, I'm pretty confident they're springers. He's jut a lazy sh*t - once he's eaten and chased the local wildlife he's happy to sleep the rest of the time.

I thought the same about springers until I got to know collies and they don't compare. Spingers stop, collies don't.