Films

I'm getting there with the irishman, but i might watch jack nicholson in hoffa again. Frank has about as much charisma as a man who has killed too many people, probably because he has.

I enjoyed the Irishman. I like a spliff for a movie though, that definitely helps me to pay attention for longer. I know what you're saying about de niros character, he was just a yes man though, that lived to tell the tale. I thought Pesci was great, a lesson in understated menace.

I've only watched about just over a third, every now and then it flashes, frank martini carbomb 1981. Some boy if he survived all this. Same with shaun attwood, getting threats from sammy"the bull"gravano. But if you have some crazy mexicans backing you up then crack in. Gotta like shaun attwoods podcasts, he lets his guests talk and is currently on the epstein case at the moment.

Your not wrong, he has books to sell so I suppose he doesn't want to reveal all. He should change it up a bit. He's also a bit too close to our water downed version of alex jones, david icke. Yeah, get to the bottom, lol, of the epstein saga, but more ex cons and stories that you wouldn't believe unless you were there. More wildman as well.