Films

2 hours ago, styrofoamplates said:

Can often depend on the mood you are in. I was the same, didn't get the hype about Lebowski when I first watched it. Then I gave it another go a few years later and got it.  Now I  probably rewatch it at least once a year as it's so funny. 

I'll maybe have to do the same then as I never got it either. Same as Napoleon Dynamite 

On 8/28/2020 at 8:09 PM, styrofoamplates said:

Bill & Ted Face The Music

probably shite if you didn’t grow up with the first two. But I thought it was Most Excellent. 

8/10

No tits. 

Never realised that was out already. Seems to be getting good reviews 

13 hours ago, G-rocket said:

Best film I've ever seen. Just the once. At the cinema when it came out, so don't give me any spoilers. Looking forward to seeing it a second time but I ain't paying to accelerate that timescale. 

Hope this isn't a spoiler but when you watch it again it will probably be exactly the same as the first time. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 1:02 PM, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I saw Terminator: Dark Fate the other night.

I enjoyed it, its the best Terminator film since T2 - not unsurprising because in large part its just a remake of that, with a different "skin".

This remake policy worked much better for the Terminator Franchise, than for the tired Star "yet another Death Star" Wars Franchise.

haha

watched that other day aswell. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 12:02 PM, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I saw Terminator: Dark Fate the other night.

I enjoyed it, its the best Terminator film since T2 - not unsurprising because in large part its just a remake of that, with a different "skin".

This remake policy worked much better for the Terminator Franchise, than for the tired Star "yet another Death Star" Wars Franchise.

I haven't brought myself to watch it yet, due to the "woke" elements being promoted since its release. I'm sure I'll get round to it sometime, but my expectations are low. The new Rambo, on the other hand... 

Guest milne_afc
6 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

The Trial of the Chicago 7. Found this on Netflix. Stars Ali G and Stephen Hawking, amongst others. 

Based on a true story of trial surrounding protests that took place in 1969 opposing the Vietnam War. 

I thought it was excellent. 9/10. Need to go away and read up more about it and see how accurate the story was. 

Fell asleep watching this last night. 

Got up to the point where the black panther was bound and gagged. 

Then Batman made a guest appearance in the dock. 

Judge was an asshole but I reckon he'll mellow in the final stages of the movie.