Films

On 5/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, milne_afc said:

Watched Sisu on the firestick.

Its probably a load of shit but I give it 9/10

Brain out action and good fun but the pedantic side of me kept coming out, the use of a T55 as a German tank I could just about handle but a DC3 with bomb doors.....I'm not having that :laughing:

The Long Good Friday about to start on film4. Think I'll give that a watch, not seen it in decades.

Edit.  Lasted 10 minutes. Felt like a feature length version of the Sweeney. Annoying soundtrack, and Charlie from Casualty was pretending he was villian.  Hasn't aged well. ( yeah Bluto, just like me)

On 5/20/2023 at 11:52 PM, milne_afc said:

Watched Sisu on the firestick.

Its probably a load of shit but I give it 9/10

Caught it in the cinema tonight. Top notch stuff, just great entertainment. Violent, gory and humorous with great dollops of silly. Only bugbear for me was it being in English. Should have been a subtitled movie. 

2 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

The Long Good Friday about to start on film4. Think I'll give that a watch, not seen it in decades.

Edit.  Lasted 10 minutes. Felt like a feature length version of the Sweeney. Annoying soundtrack, and Charlie from Casualty was pretending he was villian.  Hasn't aged well. ( yeah Bluto, just like me)

Re-edit.  Actually ended up watching it. Great film. 😄 Helen Mirren stars in it, but disappointingly doesn't get her incredible tits out.  Fun fact, her real surname was Mironoff,  descended from Russian aristocracy that fled the revolution. Her great gran was a countess. 

14 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Re-edit.  Actually ended up watching it. Great film. 😄 Helen Mirren stars in it, but disappointingly doesn't get her incredible tits out.  Fun fact, her real surname was Mironoff,  descended from Russian aristocracy that fled the revolution. Her great gran was a countess. 

She’s still sexy as fuck. Incredible woman. Oozes sex appeal 

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Fantastic film. Very precsient about what happened to London, see also this, who knew Bob was an expert on urban planning

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...