One flew over was one of my favourite films for a very long time. Went to the cinema three times to see it when it came out but having seen it a fourth time about 10 years ago, it didn't date as well as I remembered. Pulp Fiction had taken over the mantle of my fav from the first time I'd seen it and probably would be the one I would take to the desert island but the Joker is so good, phenomenally enriched by Phoenix's performance. 

5 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

One flew over was one of my favourite films for a very long time. Went to the cinema three times to see it when it came out but having seen it a fourth time about 10 years ago, it didn't date as well as I remembered. Pulp Fiction had taken over the mantle of my fav from the first time I'd seen it and probably would be the one I would take to the desert island but the Joker is so good, phenomenally enriched by Phoenix's performance. 

It has a midget, Gary Glitter music, lots of smoking and a hot black woman too.

The scene in the t.v. studio with "Murraaaaay" as he gradually gets more unhinged blew my mind. 

And Murray's too. 

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875

I saw Terminator: Dark Fate the other night.

I enjoyed it, its the best Terminator film since T2 - not unsurprising because in large part its just a remake of that, with a different "skin".

This remake policy worked much better for the Terminator Franchise, than for the tired Star "yet another Death Star" Wars Franchise.

4 hours ago, Clydeside_Sheep said:

This remake policy worked much better for the Terminator Franchise, than for the tired Star "yet another Death Star" Wars Franchise.

Can never have too many Death Stars. 

Was in a to see Tenet last night. Really enjoyed it.  Love Christopher Nolans films. Cant wait to see it again. 

On 9/4/2020 at 11:37 PM, Bad_Mobby said:

Deep Blue Sea 3 

10/10 Brilliant 

would poke the lassie (also fae Malcolm in the Middle) 

Just had a google. She has certainly blossomed since Malcolm in the Middle. 

Still looks like she could eat an apple through a letterbox though. 

On 9/7/2020 at 12:18 PM, styrofoamplates said:

Just had a google. She has certainly blossomed since Malcolm in the Middle. 

Still looks like she could eat an apple through a letterbox though. 

She can suck my willy through a letterbox 

On 9/2/2020 at 1:02 PM, Clydeside_Sheep said:

I saw Terminator: Dark Fate the other night.

I enjoyed it, its the best Terminator film since T2 - not unsurprising because in large part its just a remake of that, with a different "skin".

haha

watched that other day aswell.