Films

9 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Agreed. Schindlers, despite being b&w, long and depressing, like Jaws, I could watch it any day of the week.

Although I prefer the first Terminator.

Watched that Arnie documentary and he mentioned they wanted OJ Simpson for the role of the Terminator but no one believed he could be a ruthless killing machine...

Also, they had concerns about Arnie's ability to speak. So they only gave him about 60 words to say in the entire first film

• Haha 1

Talk to Me. Australia horror film. Group of kids get hold of an embalmed hand that if you hold it and say 'Talk to me' it conjures up a spirit and if you then say 'I let you in' it possesses you. Need to disconnect from the hand within 90 seconds or the spirit binds to you. Has the below scene of a young lad who tries to smash his own face in and gouge his eye out while possessed (don't watch if squeamish).

Genuinely enjoyed the film, one of the better horrors i've seen in the past few years. 8/10

On 9/16/2023 at 12:58 PM, Daisy1903 said:

Watched that Arnie documentary and he mentioned they wanted OJ Simpson for the role of the Terminator but no one believed he could be a ruthless killing machine...

Also, they had concerns about Arnie's ability to speak. So they only gave him about 60 words to say in the entire first film

Yeah, that was a great docu. Here it is, but use an adblocker like adblockplus.org before you click on this link, it's in 3 parts...

actvid.rs/tv/watch-arnold-full-97444

There's a docu on Stallone coming out soon: www.netflix.com/title/81450717

On 9/18/2023 at 10:11 AM, zeroisgod76 said:

Talk to Me. Australia horror film. Group of kids get hold of an embalmed hand that if you hold it and say 'Talk to me' it conjures up a spirit and if you then say 'I let you in' it possesses you. Need to disconnect from the hand within 90 seconds or the spirit binds to you. Has the below scene of a young lad who tries to smash his own face in and gouge his eye out while possessed (don't watch if squeamish).

Genuinely enjoyed the film, one of the better horrors i've seen in the past few years. 8/10

Just watched this film in work tonight (quiet night), have to agree that it is a good watch !!

• Upvote 1