Films

saw indiana jones 4 few days back....what utter rubbish.

journey to the centre of the earth 3D on blueray the day before that. Horrible film but looked decent enough in 3D. i do find it funny though that as far as technology has come in the past 20 years, we still need red and green cellophane to see in "3D".

away to watch prince caspian on the blueray tonight so hopefully itll be better than both of those 2!

journey to the centre of the earth 3D on blueray the day before that. Horrible film but looked decent enough in 3D. i do find it funny though that as far as technology has come in the past 20 years, we still need red and green cellophane to see in "3D".

away to watch prince caspian on the blueray tonight so hopefully itll be better than both of those 2!

indiana jones 4 is a horrible film! especially the part with the fridge and the nuclear explosion and shia swinging threw the jungle! Their was a ep of south park when they really took the piss of 4th film!

Watched Iron man and Dark Knight the other day on blueray seen them both in cinema but still great films!

yeeeecht.

3/3....what were the chances. my world for a movie that doesnt suck!

semi pro- crap

step brothers - crap

the promotion - crap

just ordered some DVD's which I've always wanted to see-

Unforgiven- clint eastwood western

Heat- Pacino and De Niro togeather, need I say more

Battleship Potemkin- Soviet propaganda film from the 1920's- most film critics normally have this as one of the great films of all time

The Hustler- seen the sequel called the colour of money a while back so want to see the original now.

Get Carter-Michael Cane gangster film

Come and see- dubbed the Russian Apocalapyse now, about german arocities during operation Barbarossa

Brazil- Terry Gilliams 1984 style film.

Looking forward to watching them :thumbs:

Hot Fuzz is excellent. Get it watched, the Somerfield showdown is inspired.

Cool. I liked Shaun of the Deid, even though I'm not really into Spaced or anything like that (although maybe I should give it a try!)

Will watch it tomorrow, while my hangover subsides and I contemplate starting all over again! :thumbs:

just ordered some DVD's which I've always wanted to see-

Unforgiven- clint eastwood western

Heat- Pacino and De Niro togeather, need I say more

Battleship Potemkin- Soviet propaganda film from the 1920's- most film critics normally have this as one of the great films of all time

The Hustler- seen the sequel called the colour of money a while back so want to see the original now.

Get Carter-Michael Cane gangster film

Come and see- dubbed the Russian Apocalapyse now, about german arocities during operation Barbarossa

Brazil- Terry Gilliams 1984 style film.

Looking forward to watching them :itch-chin:

2 great films there!!! :(

I've watched a heap of films over the weekend:

Kiss The Girls

American Gangster

Basketball Diaries

Flags Of Our Fathers

Smoking Aces

Flags was brilliant, but for me Basketball diaries was the best of the lot, dark and very gripping. Anyone else seen it?

Is it true that Quentin Tarantino is directing a new D-Day War Film?

I'm on D-Day overload at the moment. Watched Saving Private Ryan again last week and 3 episodes in to Band of Brothers which i bought at the weekend. Also bought some film called Days of Glory purely because it was five bucks and billed as the best war film since Saving Private Ryan.

Anyone seen Tsotsi? Also picked that up for a fiver, remember seeing the trailer and wanting to catch it but not quite managing. It's along the lines of City of God i think.

At the cinema i'm liking the look of Slumdog Millionaire and Sex Drive :lolrangers: Both got pretty good reviews.

Watched 'The Big Lebowski' last night. Thought it was going to be amazing after hearing folk talking about it but I thought it was pretty average. I was falling asleep though so missed a wee bits of it.

Got a few things recorded from Sky I will watch over the next couple of weeks including 300 and Blood Diamond (saw this in the cinema and thought it was brilliant).

Watched 'The Big Lebowski' last night. Thought it was going to be amazing after hearing folk talking about it but I thought it was pretty average. I was falling asleep though so missed a wee bits of it.

Got a few things recorded from Sky I will watch over the next couple of weeks including 300 and Blood Diamond (saw this in the cinema and thought it was brilliant).

over the festive period i watched the big lebowski and didnt think much of it.

flags of our fathers- brilliant film

letters from iwo jima - by far the best one i watched

journey to the centre of the earth - got this from lovefilm - 90 minutes of my life i'll never get back

the 39th battalion - not bad but not great

Flags was brilliant, but for me Basketball diaries was the best of the lot, dark and very gripping. Anyone else seen it?

Excellent film, been a while since I last watched it but it is a must see. Think I might watch it again sometime soon.

over the festive period i watched the big lebowski and didnt think much of it.

flags of our fathers- brilliant film

letters from iwo jima - by far the best one i watched

journey to the centre of the earth - got this from lovefilm - 90 minutes of my life i'll never get back

the 39th battalion - not bad but not great

Was just about to ask if anyone has seen it and if it is good? I bought it in the Zavvi 'sale' that isn't much of a sale but didn't have time to watch it before coming back offshore.

Also bought Iron Man, is that any good? I've heard it's ok and sometimes a no brainer is just what you need on a Sunday night.