Sign in to follow this  
Millertime

Caught Speeding

I was caught alongside Riverside Drive at 2am on a Sunday morning, apparently doing 50 in a 30. Cop was really cheeky to me too and said I looked like I was on something. Said how there could be people about, when there was literally no one on the pavements or even close

I got done at the same bit in February, was doing 70, didn't even realise it was the 50 area, had just bought my car a few hours earlier and was driving it up from Preston, never had cruise control nefore so had that set at 70 thinking I was the boy, roads were dead so was just crusing along minding my own business. 3 points and £140 fine. :angry:

I wish I read this before as would have done what tainboy said to do!

Edited by Pash

Best speeding letter I've had was some years back. Got caught on camera going past Arnprior Primary School. The letter informed me words to the effect that I had been seen speeding and should I be caught doing so again then I may get a fine and penalty points. Well chuffed I was, particularly considering I had no licence or insurance at the time.

Plod we’re pulling over cars in Westhill opposite shops yesterday to check that vehicles were road worthy.

Probably topped up the donut fund by picking up on relatively minor issues.

Sign in to follow this