Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

Thought I'd do a "proper" introduction, but like to remain anonymous all the same.

I've been a member on here for a long time, just under a few different guises. Followed the Dons most of my life, moreso since I moved here in 2001. Dad got me into them when I was born but didn't get a chance to go to many of the games since I wasn't staying in Aberdeen.

I've filmed the matches for Aberdeen in the past for their ProZone software, which was very enjoyable. Did this during the Euro run last year, which was fantastic. Also got the chance to film the Rangers v Zenit St Petersburg match behind the goal (infront of the Zenit fans) which was a highlight of my life and simply amazing. Oh, I want to be involved in filming/editing as a career and at the moment I'm plugging away (albeit slowly) trying to make this happen.

In my spare time I used to make the odd Aberdeen video here and there, most of which have been uploaded and are online somewhere. You might remember the Zander Celeb which I filmed at the end of last season which is in my sig if you haven't seen it yet. Most of my videos have been uploaded by others, as mine are often removed from youtube by the club unfortunately but can't blame them, it's against the rules afterall!

Anyway, that's all I can think of so far! Hope to speak to most of you soon.

Alright guys,

I'm Stephen, 25 year old Jambo, from West Lothian (near Livingston, but not IN it)

Username pretty self-explanatory, Jambo, 83 is the year of my birth

The way things are going I am likely to win an award in the AFC Chat 2009 awards, but it won't be a positive one.... I'll do my best to avoid this though.

Joined the site after my mate at work mentioned it and sent me links a few times, thought i'd come on for some banter, but some of it has descended into squabbling (apologies for my part in this...)

Cheers

Fit like folks?

My nicknames coopy and I'm from the hun infested sh!thole called peterhead. I'm the middle of 3 brothers all of whom support aberdeen. My little brother dabbled with the h*ns when young and stupid but this was soon beaten out of him. I work offshore as a mechanic. Used to try and play centre half but was absolutley rubbish at heading but could position myself well. The highlight of my young life was meeting hans gillhaus when he was doing a personal appareance at gillanders garage in peterhead.

I'm 26 years old and supported the dons for as long as I can remember. Didn't have much choice witht he team I supported as my dad was, and is, a strong believer in supporting your local league side and since peterhead were highland league it was aberdeen for me thank f**k. My first game I can remember was against hearts. I remember charlie nicholas scoring and running along the front of the merkland stand and thinking that it was the greatest thing on gods earth. I have no idea of the date of this or if it even really happened and I dreamt it. Little did I know that the only thing to follow was heartbreak and disapointment. The only thing I truly remember us winning are the 1990 scottish cup and the 95-96 league cup.

My favourite players during my time watching the dons have been jim bett and duncan shearer and more recentley Markus Heikenan and Russel Anderson.

Players I've hated are far too numerous to name however special mentions must be given to illian kiriakov and tommy solberg. Recentley its been darren mackie due to his lack of ability. I can never understand people who say he is good. Yes he does a power of running about but its pointless running about.

As for the club itself I feel a change of manager is required. I am of the opinion that calderwood has taken us as far as he can and a change of manager should be on the agenda. He seems to have got it in his head the best way to win a game is to score and then defend for the rest of the game. I think we missed a great chance when craig levien was oot a job.

Anyway thats enough rambling o p!sh. I'm away to keep dreaming of winning something.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

i'm Wayne'o

i'm 25 and a Born and bred Dandy don,

been going to pittodrie as long as i can remember,

my fovourite players since was a kid was Snelders,Ricco,Shearer,big deano windass, jess (in his first spell at pittodrie), and most recently Russell Anderson, and pretty much anyone who gives 100% for the club

Hello

i'm Wayne'o

i'm 25 and a Born and bred Dandy don,

been going to pittodrie as long as i can remember,

my fovourite players since was a kid was Snelders,Ricco,Shearer,big deano windass, jess (in his first spell at pittodrie), and most recently Russell Anderson, and pretty much anyone who gives 100% for the club

is that you JC

I am Redzgirl and I am 22. I work as a press officer

Born and bred Aberdonian and have only ever been a Dons fan. No brothers so I was the one that my dad dragged to the football.

I am firmly in the JMG camp. I will never forgive him for the QOTS defeat. In my opinion he should have been booted out then. He now regularly makes my blood boil with words like "too high expectations" "daz is great to have about the place" "Foster is a good footballer" and "I'm a great manager me"

I also support Man U! And before anybody asks I have been to Old Trafford. My life's ambition is to marry Christiano Ronaldo - even if he can be a cheat!

Guest LondonScottish

Born and bred Aberdonian and have only ever been a Dons fan. No brothers so I was the one that my dad dragged to the football.

I am firmly in the JMG camp. I will never forgive him for the QOTS defeat. In my opinion he should have been booted out then. He now regularly makes my blood boil with words like "too high expectations" "daz is great to have about the place" "Foster is a good footballer" and "I'm a great manager me"

I also support Man U! And before anybody asks I have been to Old Trafford. My life's ambition is to marry Christiano Ronaldo - even if he can be a cheat!

:thumbs:

:thumbs: :hysterical:

female posters must post pics of themselves

Fit like abidy?

Been dying to dee this. For ages.

*I'm...I'm..eh/// Alex Smiff/

in rweal life. eehhh.

I'll get bac ti yis imorn.

or dunfay might be better.

Fck it.

I'll git it a try.

I'm MH.

Fae ebberdeen.

Love the club...love the cicy. I love fitba. i like music (ie fckin dick, fsa disni)

Canna actually see the screen the noo.

Hink i'll ryt again in 5 minutes...eens ave soberes up.

sorry ti waste avidys time.

Tick tock tock tick.

Fit like abidy?

in rweal life. eehhh.

Fck it.

I'll git it a try.

I'm MH.

Fae ebberdeen.

Love the club...love the cicy. I love fitba. i like music (ie fckin dick, fsa disni)

Tick tock tock tick.

Best kept so MH disna edit in the morning. :hysterical:

Fit like abidy?

in rweal life. eehhh.

Fck it.

I'll git it a try.

I'm MH.

Fae ebberdeen.

Tick tock tock tick.

:hysterical:

Rock on MH :itch-chin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello

Originally from Aberdeen, I am 33 currently reside in Livingston , thankfully not near any junkies or tinks. Beautiful missus and 2 gorgeous girls - however being a parent leaves you nae time for f**k all.

First game at Pittodrie was a 2-1 against St Mirren in 1979 then went regularly until the Porterfield era, RIP. Miserable football combined with a willing ness to get sh*t faced meant I digressed into tunes,recreational drugs, alcohol abuse, Uni and loose women.

I hate Dundee Utd possibly more than Gers or Jambos, still have hate of them born out of the 80s.

Spend too much time on all the Dons Forums along with this one. If I could choose one player to see in a red shirt again it'd be Simmie.

Hello

Originally from Aberdeen, I am 33 currently reside in Livingston , thankfully not near any junkies or tinks. Beautiful missus and 2 gorgeous girls - however being a parent leaves you nae time for f**k all.

First game at Pittodrie was a 2-1 against St Mirren in 1979 then went regularly until the Porterfield era, RIP. Miserable football combined with a willing ness to get sh*t faced meant I digressed into tunes,recreational drugs, alcohol abuse, Uni and loose women.

I hate Dundee Utd possibly more than Gers or Jambos, still have hate of them born out of the 80s.

Spend too much time on all the Dons Forums along with this one. If I could choose one player to see in a red shirt again it'd be Simmie.

are there other Dons forums? :hysterical:

Apart from that, nice post virtualmontana.