The "now Playing" Music Thread!

1 hour ago, G31DON said:

Heard about them. All the dicks at work talk about them a lot. Laughing hard at their own jokes. 

They "discovered" restaurant x way before everyone. Though you told them about it and the tedious battle between their narcissism which they really believe incorrect things but they are ace and facts. It's one on a normal day you'll leave It. Cos we all know it'll all end up going Postal if not.

So no White Denim for me ta. Might get into it and go to a venue with bad intentions.

They might be "so so amazing" but nope not even going to listen.

31 minutes ago, dervish said:

Heard about them. All the dicks at work talk about them a lot. Laughing hard at their own jokes. 

They "discovered" restaurant x way before everyone. Though you told them about it and the tedious battle between their narcissism which they really believe incorrect things but they are ace and facts. It's one on a normal day you'll leave It. Cos we all know it'll all end up going Postal if not.

So no White Denim for me ta. Might get into it and go to a venue with bad intentions.

They might be "so so amazing" but nope not even going to listen.

On the special brew tonight? 

Just sticking up a few tunes, some well known, some a bit less well known. 

1 minute ago, G31DON said:

On the special brew tonight? 

Just sticking up a few tunes, some well known, some a bit less well known. 

No special brew. Just transposition.

Anything anyone likes is their own. Just the only time I've heard of White Denim I've been under a Niagara falls of sewage. Like I say didn't listen.

Don't in anyway take it the wrong way. CD had put up some challenging vibes and ace ones. So fucking what.

Castles in the sky is in my record box, and I like it.

4 minutes ago, G31DON said:

I like lots of genres, so long as it has a good hook. Castles in the sky, not so much my thing

Same here. Really just a retro thing. Just a time when was young. Like Blue was a summer. (The worst for an indicator, same reason mentioned that)

Spotify is pretty good at finding new stuff. Can flip about one night to extreme but ace stuff.