Jocky Balboa

The "now Playing" Music Thread!

Skin Deep playing just now. Tune. And great lyrics. Cornwall was the only good Hugh. JJB was a paedo. His ex was in Stoney for years, maybe still is. She was 13 when he started fucking her. What a mess of an adult she turned into, peer quine. 

Never got to see The Stranglers with Hugh. First time I saw them was in 1991 and Paul Roberts had replaced him.( who I thought was great ) Once Roberts left Baz Warne took over the main singing duties. I've seen Hugh on his own though ( Cathouse) He was tremendous.

Saw JJB do a solo acoustic thing in London, and he was great as well.  (paedo allegations aside). 

Jet Black is 82 now !! 82 !!

Timberlake. Ok that's a brave choice. Hands behind the ears asking for knives.  Done that.

Really though a tunes a tune who gives a fuck? It's like your dick. You don't like it so what? Works for me.

As an aside: This bulletin board has some crazy code behind it. Just dunno how it can work the way it does.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, YorkDon said:

This is terrific.

Fantastic opening lyrics.

Magic album (apart from Release Me).  Most of the songs are about cheating on his girlfriend and trying to steal women from other guys.