Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

Carl Froch fighting on ITV on sat for WBC super middleweight belt, should be a good fight. Am routing for him to win and its a massive fight for him but not 100% confident he will do it.

Who is he fighting?

Jean Pascal

Cant say i have heard of him ,

Seen Froch fight a few times and he does seem decent with an unusual style.

He is hoping to fight Calzaghe next but can not see that happening.

He has NO chance of fighting Joe.

So who will win? Pacquiao or De La Hoya?

I'm going for De La Hoya as he is naturally bigger and stronger.

too close to call i think but whoever wins ricky hatton has no chance both these guys are too fast and too powerful for him.hatton was very dissapointing i thought against mallignagi whos a very mediocre fighter where were the trademark bodypunches?hatton is the same as khan a decent fighter but up against a good puncher they have no chance

i box :itch-chin:

i won the north east championships in easter this year :itch-chin:

Well done.

Just watched Croch, what a fight, put skys fights to shame, new Birtish World Champion, well done, great fight though.

what did he win by??

118-110, 116-110, 114-110 a few draw rounds by some judges, the guy he fought was good though, you should have watched it, was on ITV.

im not long home, was out at my grans! :itch-chin: wish i did like!

Canna believe Audley Harrison is on Sky Box Office, possibly thee worst boxer I have ever seen.

The worst uve ever seen :itch-chin:

Thats a bit harsh :itch-chin:

Do you like khan?? i dont rate him that much!

I don't really like Khan, he boxed a gym teacher tonight who was 5 foot 6 and khan is 5 foot 10, khan had 6 inches more reach than him, it was never going to happen, the boy fagen is a journeyman, Khan is fast and a good finisher but against a good puncher he is useless as has been shown.

Looking forward to seeing de La hoya v Pacqiuoa later, my prediction is pacman will knock him out, against all the odds.

I don't really like Khan, he boxed a gym teacher tonight who was 5 foot 6 and khan is 5 foot 10, khan had 6 inches more reach than him, it was never going to happen, the boy fagen is a journeyman, Khan is fast and a good finisher but against a good puncher he is useless as has been shown.

Looking forward to seeing de La hoya v Pacqiuoa later, my prediction is pacman will knock him out, against all the odds.

Haha Khan is a nut!! hees highly over-rated

or was! highly over-rated!!

De la hoya is ace :D im also lookin forward to hattons next fight!!

Haha Khan is a nut!! hees highly over-rated

or was! highly over-rated!!

De la hoya is ace :D im also lookin forward to hattons next fight!!

Hatton will fight De La Hoya at Wembley I think.

did the golden boy get beat then??

was khan spoon fed another fighter?

he got his ass kicked no chance for hatton against the pacman thinking seriously about going to this fight if it comes off,as for khan he won no problem and looked impressive but yet again when he comes up against somebody that can punch he will fold once again