Jimmy Calderwood In The Daily Mail

Sonic

Jimmy admits 'illness' got the better of him.

Jimmy Calderwood has admitted that he suffered from diarrhea during and after the Don's weekend defeat at Tannadice.

He announced the illness during a press conference, after serious questions were raised about the state of his health. Calderwood, however, stated it was nothing to worry about.

"I don't think it was that big a deal." The Aberdeen gaffer told the gathered press.

"I was feeling a wee bit ill before the game, but decided it was best to go along anyway.

"I missed the half time talk with the lads, but in football certain sacrifices have to be made.

Calderwood also made it clear that the illness only took full effect during his post match interviews.

"Yes, I was being interviewed on Sportsound when I accidently released feaces from my bowels."

Hear Jimmy's accident at 20 seconds in here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7717903.stm

"I felt it all drop out, but didn't make a big deal. I thought I managed to cover it up but apparently many people noticed."

Jimmy has assured, however, that he should be fit enough to take on St Mirren at Pittodrie for Tuesday nights clash.

The Don's will be looking to bounce back with a win over St Mirren.

"We beat them at Love Street, so I am confident we can do it again at home.

"As long as we cut out our defensive errors we are more than capable of winning with ease.

When asked what he thought of his Dundee Sickness, Jimmy gave a simple reply.

"I thought it was sloppy."

Jimmy admits 'illness' got the better of him.

Jimmy Calderwood has admitted that he suffered from diarrhea during and after the Don's weekend defeat at Tannadice.

He announced the illness during a press conference, after serious questions were raised about the state of his health. Calderwood, however, stated it was nothing to worry about.

"I don't think it was that big a deal." The Aberdeen gaffer told the gathered press.

"I was feeling a wee bit ill before the game, but decided it was best to go along anyway.

"I missed the half time talk with the lads, but in football certain sacrifices have to be made.

Calderwood also made it clear that the illness only took full effect during his post match interviews.

"Yes, I was being interviewed on Sportsound when I accidently released feaces from my bowels."

Hear Jimmy's accident at 20 seconds in here - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/7717903.stm

"I felt it all drop out, but didn't make a big deal. I thought I managed to cover it up but apparently many people noticed."

Jimmy has assured, however, that he should be fit enough to take on St Mirren at Pittodrie for Tuesday nights clash.

The Don's will be looking to bounce back with a win over St Mirren.

"We beat them at Love Street, so I am confident we can do it again at home.

"As long as we cut out our defensive errors we are more than capable of winning with ease.

When asked what he thought of his Dundee Sickness, Jimmy gave a simple reply.

:lolrangers::angry2::cry::hysterical:

Guest rocket_scientist
What sort of man admits to the press that he shat himself live on national radio?

Surely a wind-up?

Exactly what I was thinking. This is beyond stupidity, even the vast skiploads of it that I attribute to the full-of-sh*t fat bast*rd.

If true, does the 2nd half response not say something? JMG. JCSNHB. JN4M.

Guest rocket_scientist
deary me :itch-chin: good :hysterical: - caught a few with that one :hysterical:

You miss the point and the opportunity.

Your only "contribution" on this thread is seemingly to take credit for something you did not start, or to laugh at fellow Dons fans.

As Tommy said, it was a cracker and as many of us expressed, it had to be a wind-up.

But when it comes down to this, what does this tell you about the relationship between the fans and the manager?

Is this an important relationship? Is agitating for the change that Miller and Milne have denied us a constructive move?

You're primarily concerned with informing us how clever you are. Some of us care more about the Dons.