Jimmy Calderwood In The Daily Mail

Sonic

You miss the point and the opportunity.

Your only "contribution" on this thread is seemingly to take credit for something you did not start, or to laugh at fellow Dons fans.

As Tommy said, it was a cracker and as many of us expressed, it had to be a wind-up.

But when it comes down to this, what does this tell you about the relationship between the fans and the manager?

Is this an important relationship? Is agitating for the change that Miller and Milne have denied us a constructive move?

You're primarily concerned with informing us how clever you are. Some of us care more about the Dons.

WTF - i'm just praising sonic for an funny wind-up and you go on this rant - take a chill pill min and ps i would think the majority on here care a lot about the dons.

Your only "contribution" on this thread is seemingly to take credit for something you did not start, or to laugh at fellow Dons fans.

As Tommy said, it was a cracker and as many of us expressed, it had to be a wind-up.

But when it comes down to this, what does this tell you about the relationship between the fans and the manager?

Is this an important relationship? Is agitating for the change that Miller and Milne have denied us a constructive move?

You're primarily concerned with informing us how clever you are. Some of us care more about the Dons.

:hysterical::itch-chin:

Dreary me, u'r boring me again. As Milners say's, take a chill pill or a holiday or even better, a long fast run off a short pier!! :hysterical:

• Site Sponsor

I'm cleverer, ye ken.

Okay okay, I admit, I wrote the article. Should have spellchecked first :rolleyes:

I only did it because I thought it hilarious during the interview when he did one of his random grunts. Then so many believed it I just ... I didn't want to upset you :D

The fact some of you would believe he actually said it was sloppy is just :dontknow:

Okay okay, I admit, I wrote the article. Should have spellchecked first :rolleyes:

I only did it because I thought it hilarious during the interview when he did one of his random grunts. Then so many believed it I just ... I didn't want to upset you :D

The fact some of you would believe he actually said it was sloppy is just :dontknow:

well done funniest thing iv seen on here, quite dissapointed it isnt true, quite clever though :L

• 6 months later...