Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

• Admin
1 minute ago, Fridge said:

There was never a fallout or anything was there Bebo? Or did something happened that I missed. He just seemed to pull a Houdini.

Nope, nothing on the moderation side. Maybe the backlash to his sickening Lockerbie comments got to him?

17 minutes ago, Bebo said:

His forum has 2 subscribers (1 of which would be him) and the only replies to his threads are himself.

So, that's a big no.

There was never a fallout or anything was there Bebo? Or did something happened that I missed. He just seemed to pull a Houdini.

12 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Who knows, but he gave as good as he got, everything is fair game here as we all know.

Find it strange that he completely disappeared. Just curious what caused him to leave. Although his betting tips are not missed.

Being called a paedo in pretty much every reply to one of his posts finally told, I think. 

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Who knows, but he gave as good as he got, everything is fair game here as we all know.

Find it strange that he completely disappeared. Just curious what caused him to leave. Although his betting tips are not missed.

I might be that other subscriber - Fuck knows how it all works! I asked him what the story was after he contacted me via Twitter but never really got any explanation. I think the abuse and allegations finally got to him though. 

4 hours ago, Bebo said:

Nope, nothing on the moderation side. Maybe the backlash to his sickening Lockerbie comments got to him?

Don't think he enjoyed the abuse he used to get on here... he was quite a sensitive soul, who took things way too seriously.

That's some amount of effort he puts into his weekly treble!  Pity he loses every week!