Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

36 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Got to be 

this place went on the red list, so if I ride it out there for 10+ days i don’t have to hotel quarantine in the U.K. 

This bloody covid/red list pish has really worked out well for me 

works paying for my hotels too 

Ah ok.

Heard Dad’s worried he’s going to do an Eriksen

• Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That is actually really really embarrassing in this day and age, or maybe just a sign that Scotland is really better off on it's own.
With views like that, I don't want them as part of the Union.
They obviously still clinging to bygone days, such as bannockburn that they never stop banging on about which happened over 700 years ago, but I doubt not one of those pictish/Celts that beat the English that day were bothered if one of their painted clan wore a bloody earing, christ they wear skirts....

I also do not get the whole earing outrage, why ?

If those posts were on NSC, Bozza would close the thread down, and I would not be surprised if a phone call from the club would not be incoming if he did not. Surely this is blatant homophobic abuse and the reason why England and SCOTLAND are together taking the knee on Friday.

Disgusting

• Like 1
  • Dildo 1
  • 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Seriously what's happened to Cheesers and Dad?

I'm fucking gutted if they've both fucked off.

@Bebo

Dad posts somewhere else I’m led to believe - possibly because we did used to wind him up about being a paedo - despite it was simply due to his user name. Nae idea about Cheesers.

@Dad

• Dildo 1