Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

4 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Don't hear much from Rocket no more none. 

L

O

L

?

Was it a permanent ban or what? 

I’m actually pretty sure he’s not or ever was if I recall, -  as you have to come away with some spectacular nonesense to get banned from here

He’s probably been locked  up in a padded cell for both his and everyone’s else’s  mental health

4 hours ago, Fridge said:

I’m actually pretty sure he’s not or ever was if I recall, -  as you have to come away with some spectacular nonesense to get banned from here

He’s probably been locked  up in a padded cell for both his and everyone’s else’s  mental health

He supposedly had been on an all day rant.........I saw some of it. Then started on admin in a spectacular nonsensical manner late at night. Which I didn't see but it was commented on when folk noticed his posts had suddenly disappeared overnight.

I had a few run ins with him on another site but I hope his ban isn't permanent. He was quality entertainment.

11 hours ago, dazzy_deff said:

Replied to me on here the other day. 

Still in California. Still has twins. Still has a younger wife. 

These are facts………useless fuckers on RedTV, I asked them to mention the twins as they’d not mentioned them in ages and it was bad luck they hadn’t……Rob McLean then mentions just me…….fud

• 2 weeks later...