Sign in to follow this  
Millertime

Scammed On Ebay

Ahh crap. I didn't mean to bid that. It was a genuine mistake.

Do i have to buy it now? Was that a contract?

You're not going to go all Millertime on me are you Bobby?

Obviously not ya fool. :tumbleweed:

he had a "0" feedback score

thats the thing. lets see just how "legally binding" it is then

ive got proof ive bought it for

E-Bay will do f**k all. I got scammed a couple of years back and actually lost money.

Be thankful you haven't lost any money, move on and buy BC's couch - it seems a good deal to me.

This could ONLY happen to you, Millertime! :unsure:

How were you going to get it home? In the convertible, or trailing along behind you, girlfriend reclining as sparks fly off its wheels on the M8? :tumbleweed:

If the guy has 0 feedback, he's either a lemon or a newbie, but given no greenbacks changed hands, you can hardly accuse him of scamming you. Sounds like a genuine mistake, although if you're so irked, read the ebay rules and complain to the management.

Tommy - I hope that's not you bidding away our January transfer money now!!!!

(If it's the family's Christmas budget, that's ok - please take a seat. Cue 5 x Tommys sitting on the sofa a la Royle Family!)

:crossfingers::crossfingers::tommy::tommy::tommy:

This could ONLY happen to you, Millertime! :unsure:

How were you going to get it home? In the convertible, or trailing along behind you, girlfriend reclining as sparks fly off its wheels on the M8? :tumbleweed:

If the guy has 0 feedback, he's either a lemon or a newbie, but given no greenbacks changed hands, you can hardly accuse him of scamming you. Sounds like a genuine mistake, although if you're so irked, read the ebay rules and complain to the management.

Tommy - I hope that's not you bidding away our January transfer money now!!!!

(If it's the family's Christmas budget, that's ok - please take a seat. Cue 5 x Tommys sitting on the sofa a la Royle Family!)

:crossfingers::crossfingers::tommy::tommy::tommy:

He was going to use his A-Team truck. Actually MT thats a point, just turn up and fire f**k out of the couch so nae other c**t can get it.

He was going to use his A-Team truck. Actually MT thats a point, just turn up and fire f**k out of the couch so nae other c**t can get it.

Strewth - you're not actually telling me that when he's not losing chains with sporans attached in Madrid, he goes in for the Mr T look?!!

Egads!!!!

:tumbleweed:

Strewth - you're not actually telling me that when he's not losing chains with sporans attached in Madrid, he goes in for the Mr T look?!!

Egads!!!!

What ?

He paints himself black ?

What ?

He paints himself black ?

No need. Blue's the new black when you go for topless drives in sub-zero temperatures!

Bobby/other mods:

Can't we have a Millertime emoticon? A sofa on wheels behind a car or something?

I think he deserves his own on the back of this story!

Bobby/other mods:

Can't we have a Millertime emoticon? A sofa on wheels behind a car or something?

I think he deserves his own on the back of this story!

A christmas cracker would suffice.

Sign in to follow this