Sign in to follow this  
Millertime

Whats Good For A Burnt Back?

honestly, it's the attention to detail. that's what sets millertime apart from the average fisherman. a genius in our midst.

The truth is for the past two years i've always thought he's fishing. The more he posts though I just assume he's thick!

I have just realized it is HIM, my good the king of the wind up's twat. Had me taken in aswell.Numpty.

Guest SS RED

Has any one ever met this man, MillerTime?

I've seen him at a distance at away games. Or at least I assume it is him. Has MillerTime emblazoned on the back of his AFC shirt.

Yes. There's a couple of pics of him somewhere in the pics section which I took in Madrid.

He's definitely WYSIWYG!

:cool:

my leg just fell off....do you think i should call an ambulance?

First of all, you've done the right thing by not calling the ambulance and posting on AFC Chat! If I were you i'd wait a few hours and think about calling NHS 24. In the mean time, have a corn in the cob for the pain.

I just read the story again, properly...

He must be loving the response this is getting. How bored must he be to conjure up a story like this? Some imagination! - Almost as good as Stuart McKimmie thinking were going to win the league this season!

Guest SS RED
Yes. There's a couple of pics of him somewhere in the pics section which I took in Madrid.

He's definitely WYSIWYG!

Link? As I canna find them.

To be honest..........your either the biggest spack in the world or your just full of bullshit............my money is on the latter.

What kind of sane person asks for medical help on a football forum???

You need to get out more MT........use to find you funny but now its just boring.

Just my opinion mind, sure there is still a few people loving your 'non' stories.

To be honest..........your either the biggest spack in the world or your just full of bullshit............my money is on the latter.

What kind of sane person asks for medical help on a football forum???

You need to get out more MT........use to find you funny but now its just boring.

Just my opinion mind, sure there is still a few people loving your 'non' stories.

worst 45th post ever...

Was there nae a thread a few years ago (here or DT) from a boy whos bairn had a rash that didn't disappear with a glass over it , had spent the last two hours screaming, had a temperature, etc. and instead of getting in the car and speeding to the hospital decided to post on the internet about it.

This is up there with that :cool:

Can you honestly picture MillerTime sitting at his PC debating whether or not to call an ambulance (and coincidently which is the best gun to use in COD in the gaming forum) whilst his father lies burnt to a crisp in an alcoholic stupor at his feet.

I've seen him at a distance at away games. Or at least I assume it is him. Has MillerTime emblazoned on the back of his AFC shirt.

:laughing: Imagine going about with your AFC Chat username tatood on your back!

See him at Fir Park on the odd occasion and overheard a rant he had about Foster on the train back from Motherwell (last season in the pishing rain)

I'd pay money to actually witness a Millertime rant, in all it's psychedelic glory.

Edited by Sonoftherock

Guest SS RED
i ASSURE you all im not making it up and have never made anything up on here. going back through my old posts, i did have a chuckle myself and to be honest,i never realised just how much i posted on here.

take it as a compliment that i think people on here will have an answer for me, because in the most part someone does (and not to just take a f*** to myself either!)

my mum went an got a nurse from down the hill and she says while he should go to the hospital for painkillers at least, its not that bad.

im sorry, but reason i was not THAT bothered was because it was hilarious. seeing his face, calm as stone on the phone and my mums was the COMPLETE opposite...he had flames literally bursting out his back, im sorry but it was hilarious.

and by the way, i dont have my "username" tatooed on my tops! its just millertime in general!

Where is the 'Royal Borough of Rutherglen'?

74478340pi2.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats it, thats the one. well have to change the homepage now. Well still have some players but that has to be a disclaimer at the bottom.

Warning: Posters are being warned that there is a massive wind up merchant on this site by the name of Millertime. Hes mental.

Seriously, fine line between genius and assylum and your not flirting with it, more a case of BAD TOUCH!!!!

This boy needs sectioned, I'm telling you!

I wonder if he sits at night and ponders "hmmmm what can I write today", the lad is like Newt from Hollyoaks or something! Absolute looney bin!!!!

Hope your dad is ok (if you haven't made this story up).

haha och come on thats a terrible picture

Where as posing in a toilet is much better?

If there's any truth in this I'd imagine that his shirt started to smoulder a bit and you've just taken it from there.

Remembering your public displays of mourning for an ex-player I can't see how the same person could find it hilarious that his dad is on fire.

Unless you are mad.

First of all, you've done the right thing by not calling the ambulance and posting on AFC Chat! If I were you i'd wait a few hours and think about calling NHS 24. In the mean time, have a corn in the cob for the pain.

I just read the story again, properly...

He must be loving the response this is getting. How bored must he be to conjure up a story like this? Some imagination! - Almost as good as Stuart McKimmie thinking were going to win the league this season!

brilliant :banghead:

this thread reminds me of the time a mate of mine lit another guys shirt with a lighter whilst he was playing pool in the pub. it took him a while to notice his shirt was on fire.

there were no corn on the cobs or internet access fro him though.

Saw through it right away.

Millertime aint got a dad.

He was invented, a scientific experiment that went horribly wrong.

Not got a clue mate, you'll need an orthopod to answer that question and they aren't smart enough to use the Internet.

But if you wrap it in dirty dish towels and wait till you pass out I'm sure a family member will eventually do something.

Or if you take the detached limb to Millertime's house you could probably BBQ it on the heat coming off a burnt back.

:angry: brilliant

That is such a piece of genius I think it's worthy of turning into my signature.

Well don't forget to ask if you can use the image as it certainly wasn't taken by Bebo_Maguire!!!

:angry:

Sign in to follow this