Weel Kent Fowk

Scarface

Ken fa I haven't seen for ages.

The boy that storms around aberdeen in either a dons/ Man U top. Ginger Bowlcut, looks like he's stuck in the 90's on an acid trip. Wee tattoo behind his ear but surely 'fitba top, ginger Bowlcut, always smoking' is enough to jog the memories. Anyone know who I'm on about? My pal says he's called mooshy John but I'm nae convinced that's his name!

Ken fa I haven't seen for ages.

The boy that storms around aberdeen in either a dons/ Man U top. Ginger Bowlcut, looks like he's stuck in the 90's on an acid trip. Wee tattoo behind his ear but surely 'fitba top, ginger Bowlcut, always smoking' is enough to jog the memories. Anyone know who I'm on about? My pal says he's called mooshy John but I'm nae convinced that's his name!

Boofon?

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

He sat a few rows down from me in the South. Last time I saw him was last season. I'll be on the look out tomorrow.

He was at the Dumbarton cup game last season.

Used to always see him on Union Street tapping 50p for his bus fare.

Reminds me of the tramp boy you see wondering bout the city centre, large guy with beard and matted hair. Stood next to me in foundry once and stunk the whole bar out.

That'll be stinky Garth. Often wears the camouflage jacket - always got a few carrier bags?

I threw him out of The Harbour Bar once because the whole place just fucking yomed of him. I said, "Garth, you're welcome in - just go home, wash your clothes and have a fucking shower." He never came back.

A person known to 'pipes, BSDH and a few others invited him to his 30th years ago - I wasn't there, but I hear there was an exclusion zone around him.

That'll be stinky Garth. Often wears the camouflage jacket - always got a few carrier bags?

I threw him out of The Harbour Bar once because the whole place just fucking yomed of him. I said, "Garth, you're welcome in - just go home, wash your clothes and have a fucking shower." He never came back.

A person known to 'pipes, BSDH and a few others invited him to his 30th years ago - I wasn't there, but I hear there was an exclusion zone around him.

Aye sometimes has a crutch/ walking stick. Bides up George street way I think, always see him around there.

Initials please Chutterz, i'm stumped.

the weegie alcky that used to walk the queues with his harmonica on a Friday night with his mate, dont see him nowadays.

He also used to hang with the big alcky with the black mullet. He was a scary cunt when he kicked off.

Not one from town but here, whatever happened to big man? Did he move to Glasgow again and become C_S?

Did the idiot house owner not realise that if he didn't have a sign on his window nor an alarm that the kids would have just walked by?

The "idiot house owner" is Peter Dow, a major proponent of Scottish Independence :laughing:

He is (one of his) websites: http://scot.tk/indexnormal.htm

His websites are some laugh, you can find some amazing gems - from his "personal" advert, to his advice on how to break police handcuffs, to him calling for the assasination of Chief Constables :laughing:

Hes clearly a nutjob.

the weegie alcky that used to walk the queues with his harmonica on a Friday night with his mate, dont see him nowadays.

He also used to hang with the big alcky with the black mullet. He was a scary cunt when he kicked off.

Not one from town but here, whatever happened to big man? Did he move to Glasgow again and become C_S?

I thought you were insinuating I was the weegie alky with the harmonica at first :laughing:

I was thinking - "I cant play the harmonica" :laughing:

But no, I have never had any other alias than CS on Aberdeen forums.

It sure is.

Not seen him cutting about for a few years,.

Fa minds free meal mannie? He was one of my favourite local nuisances.

I mind him. Was always tapping with the same bullshit story. Missed my bus to Dundee etc. The flaw in his plan was doing it so often he wouldn't remember trying it on you before. Probably deed now.

I found out from work that all those Romanian gypsies on union street actually bide in the same flat in town. About 16 of them. Apparently expert thieves, when one of them ended up in hospital, the dibble came in and said to hide/ tie down anything valuable cos these guys are the best.

The "idiot house owner" is Peter Dow, a major proponent of Scottish Independence :laughing:

He is (one of his) websites: http://scot.tk/indexnormal.htm

His websites are some laugh, you can find some amazing gems - from his "personal" advert, to his advice on how to break police handcuffs, to him calling for the assasination of Chief Constables :laughing:

Hes clearly a nutjob.

I used to think Rocket Scientist was Peter Dow.

:laughing:

• Upvote 1

Don't think Big Man ever came back after the Scotrail fiasco.

Anyone ever heard or seen Davy 'D Man' Daniels?

Aberdeens most famous Karaoke singer

Marti Pellow pipped him to the post for the Wets job

D Man was ill on the day of the auditions

So he says :itch-chin:

Does Davy sing at the Masada on the last Friday of the month?