Sign in to follow this  
Millertime

f**ked Elbow!

on the forum homepage you can see wht the 1st post will be before you open it and before opening 'the pub' i knew this would be a millertime post!!! :applause::applause::applause:

anyway as he is not online im guessing he has made his way to A&E..

some of you think he seeks attention, but personally i find him entertaining as f**k!! makes the rest of us seem very very boring!!!!

on the forum homepage you can see wht the 1st post will be before you open it and before opening 'the pub' i knew this would be a millertime post!!! :applause::applause::applause:

some of you think he seeks attention, but personally i find him entertaining as f**k!! makes the rest of us seem very very boring!!!!

Quite disturbing that he thought it would just go away on it's own.

The guy is a mentalist! Hope he has gone to A&E though.

I agree. Hilarious is what most of his threads turn into.

Just guessing but looks like Frankie has been bedded up in the hospital. Same thing happened to my missus brother with a similar looking elbow. Get well soon you mad b*stard.

Just guessing but looks like Frankie has been bedded up in the hospital. Same thing happened to my missus brother with a similar looking elbow. Get well soon you mad b*stard.

Well I hope he is aright and nothing more required than some IV antibiotics required.

canoe4.jpg

Millertime's new wanking arm.

:hysterical::wtf: Seriously though, i hope the lad is ok, like people have said he is quality entertainment and would be sorely missed.

Well I hope he is aright and nothing more required than some IV antibiotics required.

I'm sure he will be okay. They will want to be observing that though and making sure the antibiotics take effect quickly.

Missus' brother was in hospital for a week. They put him on the wrong antibiotics and took 5 days to spot their error. As soon as they started pumping him with the right drugs it cleared up pretty quickly.

He's a plumber and got some metal in his elbow. Similar to your story but unfortunately for him it was an English hospital.

No doubt he'll be driving the nurses up the wall with ridiculous and random topics. They'll discharge him within a day just to get him out of the place.

Hope he's alright tho.

What's the betting he is back on with another thread, and it will be about a drop dead gorgeous nurse he has met :hysterical:

on the forum homepage you can see wht the 1st post will be before you open it and before opening 'the pub' i knew this would be a millertime post!!! :hysterical::wtf::hysterical:

Agreed. Hope he's alright and it's not too serious so that he'll be back in entertaining form soon.

well theyre no fonin back, so im on ma way to maryhill an ill pop into the victorian infirmary on way home!!!

if i lose ma arm then on their heads be it!

And no-one would want MT's arm on their heids!

Get well soon, you auld bugger.

:confused:

everyone jokes about him, but we havent heard from him since he went to A&E last night,

anyway to tell if he has been online today?

He probably got his arm amputated and cant type any more.

I know he will have his other arm, but he won't be able to figure that out he could use it, cos he ain't able to ask anyone on here what to do.

thats an fkn abrasion mark from his pal going baw deep

A fistin that went wrong.

MT min, haste ye back.

seriously hope the cxnt is ok, however he should spend less time on here spraffin away and get medical attention

RIP in peace Millertime ;)

Rest in peace in peace Millertime?

Rest in peace in peace Millertime?

I hope he's better for a one armed appearance at the Scottish capri show at the Alford museum Sunday 30th August.

Sign in to follow this