Sign in to follow this  
Millertime

f**ked Elbow!

He is busy trying to find a automatic gearbox conversion for his Capri.

3 mins too slow :laughing: check out the fkd elbow thread ;)

The two most active off-topic discussions this evening are both concerning Millertimes swollen elbow.

What is going on?

Sad sad sad, stealing jokes from folk then abusing yer privileges as a mod & deleting the originals eh?

3 mins too slow :P check out the fkd elbow thread :laughing:

;):laughing:

You must be howlt.

The two most active off-topic discussions this evening are both concerning Millertimes swollen elbow.

What is going on?

We're just concerned for the lad

Come on min, Are yea Lurking? :checkit: Thought he would have been on by now with stories of medieval practices in the NHS.

Come on min, Are yea Lurking? :checkit: Thought he would have been on by now with stories of medieval practices in the NHS.

I highly suspect he is being monitored in the hospital.

Im gonna call the victorian infirmary tomorrow asking for Frankie.

:checkit:

Im gonna call the victorian infirmary tomorrow asking for Frankie.

:rolleyes: I suspect BC is right.

Millertime

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts

Today, 10:26 AM

Members

Views: 877

Sooooo - spill the beans. What did A&E say?

:laughing:

I remembered when reading through this my mate fell on his elbow playing football once, it swelled up and he left it for a good wee while until pain became to much, found out he'd broken his elbow......had to have metal plates put in it, we now call him Dr. Robotnic. It causes him serious problems in winter, and his doctor said in later life if it causes him more problems, he may need to get further surgery.......but isn't promised to work.

So I would get checked for definite!

Just read the added on bit, comedy! Whatever drugs you're taking, carry on!!!!!

then thats all that matters

as billy connolly says, doesnt matter how you do it or whose jokes you tell, long as the audience are amused!

never mind all that, HOW'S THE ARM?

HE'S ALIVE.. HE'S ALIVE!!!

hands up if you thought he'd come back from the hospital WITHOUT a story!!! :thumbs: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

HE'S ALIVE.. HE'S ALIVE!!!

hands up if you thought he'd come back from the hospital WITHOUT a sh*te story!!! :thumbs: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Only in Glasgow, eh?

*Shaking heid smilie*

Glad you're all right, but was it wise to front up to anyone aggressive when you're not in much position to fight back?!

And just be careful of that car of yours - probs best NOT to drive at the moment as I assume the gear changing will be a bit sore.

:thumbs:

i heard all of this from about 2 rows back, so everyone else in the waiting room did too. it was DISGUSTING. at the point of her talking about carrying this blade at all times, i couldnt hold back any more. i shouted across to her that it was scum like her carrying knifes about that cost my friend his life and if anyone would REALLY care or the world would really be any worse off if she were to die. at this point she got up, as if to assert some kind of authority, an i just said "yer nothin but an uglier jade goody"...yeah, she didnt really like that and by this point 2 police guys who were waiting to take statements or something came across and searched her, and true to word she had a blade in her back pocket, so she was goosed. well, i say a blade, but wait for this...a POTATO peeler...wtf?!!??!?!

Must have been a Celtic fan......

haha well, no, a disgusting rangers fan. although, are there any other kind?

im taking my pills and theyre doing the job nicely.

inflammation has died down and pain is receding, but the redness is spreading

ah well cant win them all!

thanks for your advice guys, once again!

if i didnt go an get that stuff done god knows what'd have happened

i know i shouldnt have confronted the fat tramp, but when she talked about the knife it was too much. dont know if you will remember but my friend was killed by a gang of b*stards with a knife

Possibly un-related? Your birds given your elbow an std? :laughing:

Glad to hear that your elbow is on the mend MT.

I had a problem with my elbow once.

On my way home to King Street Mansions one friday night i was absolutely blootered and was showing my pal how to mess about on the steps at the back of the St Nicholas Centre.

Anyway i proceeded to fall all the way down them and landed on my my arm. Got up and dusted myself down and carried on my merry way.

Woke up in the morning and my elbow was absolutely throbbing.

But a bit like MT i ignored it and started drinking in the Pitt Bar on the Saturday afternoon before the footy and till chucking out time at night. All the drink merely numbed the pain.

Woke up on Sunday morn and my elbow was still dirling,but i just thought i'd given it a fair wallop.

So back then i was working as a Plumber and on Monday i had a bathroom suite to fit. Tried lifting up a bath and i thought my arm was going to fall off. Shooting pains right up my arm.

That was when i decided that something wasn't right. Off i went to the ospital and after waiting an hour got x-rayed and was told that i'd broken my elbow!! :nutter:

Thankfully as i was working for the local cooncil at the time i got 8 weeks off on full pay to recover :)

Some of the best 8 weeks off i've had. Hung oot with my pals who worked offshore and were home a that point and generaly just chilled out. ACE!!

on friday night, met my neighbours outside and held an impromptu part-ay

anyway, all was goin well till on the way downstairs at about 4am and i was chasing my pal oot the flat - banterously

anyway, he was a few secs ahead of me and going down the stairs when i leapt from the top, COMPLETELY misjudging my jump-reach and landed on my elbow about 4 steps from the bottom. i was close!

anyway, this didnt really hurt at the time as i was hammered, but come saturday it began to hurt a wee bit and was sore all the way through till last night when it swelled up to f**k and was so sore i couldnt sleep

look at it now...

07042009784.jpg

its MINGINGLY out of shape but not bad enough to go to hospital is it?

whys it taken 3/4 days to spring up like this?

ive been shattred all day and shivering and my fingers are freezing so circulation is f**ked i think - can that be linked?

not goin to hospital unless i need to and as its no happened before i dunno if i need to!

How is the elbow MT ? still MINGINGLY out of shape ?

Sign in to follow this