Friends Of Jimmy Calderwood

Do you still speak to him now Jimmy?

'Aye, fabulous Kirsty - very similar to Sir Alex'.

Thick cunt. LISTENING is still a problem for him.

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous.

He just had to mention Jaap Stam. Wank.

Surprised he didn't fit them all in 'We didn't start the fire' style.

• Upvote 1

Leveraging in Jaap Stan the same player that makes no mention of him in his book a notice he th as stopped mentioning Sami Hyypia, surely Hyypia told him to quit embarrassing him by name dropping,

That fucking heinous,odious, detestable, cretinous arsehole will never manage again.

The fucking OAF.

Van Gaal said he had sent a text message to family and friends 30 minutes before Monday's announcement by United, including one to Chelsea manager Mourinho, his former assistant in Spain.

"He was the first who responded," said Van Gaal.

"He said he was jealous of the list of clubs that I have worked at."

I wonder how Jimmy replied....

• 2 years later...

FFS - these "why cant I get a job" articles from Jimmy appear on an annual basis.

He looks as though he has lost some weight, his former "grossly obese" look was terrible for a football manager and a disgraceful example to players.

• 3 months later...

There were 40 angry Aberdeen fans at my door after Queens defeat but my wife thought they were after an autograph says Jimmy Calderwood.

Scorn and vitriol was poured on the manager and his team for the result but within 24 hours it was staring him in the face when a bunch of kids turned up at his home and sparked scenes of mayhem.

Calderwood said: “The day after the game I had to phone the cops because there were more than 40 young people outside my house trying to fight me. I thought I was back in Glasgow.

“My missus, who knew nothing about football, came through the house to tell me there were some youngsters at the door looking for an autograph. “An autograph? There were more than 40 teenagers there, aged between 14-16. I said: ‘Are you kidding!’ and shut the door as there was only me and my missus in the house. “They weren’t happy but I went back outside to confront them. They were mouthy because there were a lot of them. They were squaring for a fight but I turned them around in the end, although it needed the help of the police.

The good old days :laughing:

There were 40 angry Aberdeen fans at my door after Queens defeat but my wife thought they were after an autograph says Jimmy Calderwood.

Scorn and vitriol was poured on the manager and his team for the result but within 24 hours it was staring him in the face when a bunch of kids turned up at his home and sparked scenes of mayhem.

Calderwood said: “The day after the game I had to phone the cops because there were more than 40 young people outside my house trying to fight me. I thought I was back in Glasgow.

“My missus, who knew nothing about football, came through the house to tell me there were some youngsters at the door looking for an autograph. “An autograph? There were more than 40 teenagers there, aged between 14-16. I said: ‘Are you kidding!’ and shut the door as there was only me and my missus in the house. “They weren’t happy but I went back outside to confront them. They were mouthy because there were a lot of them. They were squaring for a fight but I turned them around in the end, although it needed the help of the police.

So in reality he was giving it big in the black dog and got called up on it and shit himself and called the police

Fake news.

• 2 years later...