Tv Series

Watched the first 3 seasons of Animal Kingdom on Prime. It's a decent watch, just need to find somewhere to watch season 4...

Also joined the Cobra Kai crew on Monday, and watched the whole of season 1 that night, it's bloody brilliant! Love all the cheesy flashbacks and how the characters are the same actors, really feels like an extension of the films. Love it.

Watched the Social Dilemma last night on Netflix - interesting viewing. Certainly changes your viewpoint into the use of social media going forward. 

Sunday night watched American Murder: The Family Next Door. Brutal how anybody could do that to their kids 

Also watched the first part of Des last night and hopefully get that finished tonight or tomorrow. David Tennent doing a grand job as big Dennis. Found him to be quite a funny character. 

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

January I think.....

Haunting of Bly Manor -  dinna bother. 

Going to watch Dexter again, noticed its on Sky Atlantic 

Aye new season of Dexter in production now. Might rewatch the last one in preparation for it. 

Looked at that Haunting of Bly Manor purely based on what i saw on Gogglebox of it. Might nae bother now, 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Here's something you might have learned from your social dilemma; nobody's interested to read what somebody might or might not do. This doesn't inform nor does it entertain. It's nothing. Don't speak if you've got fuck all to say. Teach your kids this otherwise we end up with stuff like Facebook where me me me is a substitute for genuine infotainment. 

Jeezo min...you still talking?

LOOOOOOOL.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Of course I am. You can either block me, refuse to respond to me or explain/apologise what you were thinking about when you came over as the hard man and lost it by asking for a physical confrontation. You don't get to post shit about how WE would get our viewpoints changed without explaining, you don't get off with posting Facebook like stuff and you don't get to lie. That's three things in less than half an hour, all of which need to be challenged. 

LOL

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Of course I am. You can either block me, refuse to respond to me or explain/apologise what you were thinking about when you came over as the hard man and lost it by asking for a physical confrontation. You don't get to post shit about how WE would get our viewpoints changed without explaining, you don't get off with posting Facebook like stuff and you don't get to lie. That's three things in less than half an hour, all of which need to be challenged. 

Proof of asking for a physical confrontation please!

• Downvote 1