Tv Series

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Agreed. Let's see who the whipping boys of rock are now. Winger are still around, so that's an option. Buttplug For My Vagina or Two Claw Donkey Punch, perhaps? ?

I heard they are mainly gonna be ripping in to Tik Tok stars. 

Which is FUCKING BRILLIANT !! 

Fuck those cunts.. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
30 minutes ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Agreed, though I'd love to see them rip into all the wiggers like Fred Durst and his clones, or the emo cockwombles.

There will be a bit of that too.

Would love to see them do that Liam Gallagher song with Eric Cantona in the video - truly the worst sack of shit since ever. 

Guest milne_afc
1 hour ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Fred Durst

Great quote about him by one of the organisers on Woodstock 99

”I didn’t take into account what a jerk Fred Durst is”

17 hours ago, tutankamun said:

Just watched the first episode of new BBC series ‘Marriage’ with Sean Bean.

:wtf:

Just odd, or did I miss something?

Has he died yet?!

12 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Better Call Saul - brilliant stuff, really back on form with the finale to come 

I'm looking forward to bingeing the whole season, after I'm done with Stranger Things 

The re-intro of a BB character in the police scenes was great.

Yes, in some ways it ties a ribbon round it all, provides a satisfactory justice etc etc and yes Kim could well lead a spin-off. Preferably naked.

But the last season was poor in places. Fring and the whole cartel angle could and should have been exploited more. For me it would have been better for this season to run parallel to BB.

Don’t get me wrong, it’s the best tv out there. The scene where Jeffy crashes into that car and the feds have to put down their burgers was the LOFL. 

They could have taken umpteen directions in this season and took the safest one.

On 8/18/2022 at 3:57 AM, Roberto said:

I wanted more Breaking Bad in truth which at the time I realise I was asking a bit too much.

On reflection after more thought, it isn't the worst ending of a TV series.

My favourite ending is still Ozark which others despised. So it happens I guess.

I'm working my way through It's Always Sunny (@Ke1t) once more. It will never not be funny.

I haven't finished Ozark yet, but Dexter is still my Exhibit A in the "classic shows with horrible endings" category. It's always a delicate balancing act for writers of any classic show and some have pulled it off perfectly (The Mentalist, The Shield) and some have done a so-so job (Sons of Anarchy, the CSI series's) but I'm hoping Ozark and BCS wrap it up well, especially with the latter intended to tie up with the start of BB (still one of the best shows ever).