vanderark14

Tv Series

On 10/12/2020 at 12:38 PM, BrianFaePerth said:

Watching 24 from the start again. Not seen it in 15 years.

Kim would still get it

Ah the amazing Elisha Cuthbert ūüĎć

Watched the first 3 seasons of Animal Kingdom on Prime. It's a decent watch, just need to find somewhere to watch season 4...

Also joined the Cobra Kai crew on Monday, and watched the whole of season 1 that night, it's bloody brilliant! Love all the cheesy flashbacks and how the characters are the same actors, really feels like an extension of the films. Love it.

25 minutes ago, Pash said:

Watched the first 3 seasons of Animal Kingdom on Prime. It's a decent watch, just need to find somewhere to watch season 4...

Also joined the Cobra Kai crew on Monday, and watched the whole of season 1 that night, it's bloody brilliant! Love all the cheesy flashbacks and how the characters are the same actors, really feels like an extension of the films. Love it.

Is that CK a comedy? 

looks like it 

9 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Is that CK a comedy? 

looks like it 

It's a light-hearted drama/comedy.

Only 30 mins an episode so give the first few a watch and see.

Rewatching Penny Dreadful at the moment. Timothy Dalton is superb, as always. Eva Green is as fuckable as ever. Great Bond and connections there. Billie Piper's arse is a bonus and her hamster pouches have huge potential for optimum fellatio giving. Shit Irish accent, though.

Anyone watched the new Spitting Image?  few chuckles like.  Puppets are spot on :)

New series of Dexter in the works.

The gorgeous Rita needs to come back from the dead. Naked.

5 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

New series of Dexter in the works.

The gorgeous Rita needs to come back from the dead. Naked.

Her death was one of the most shocking I've seen on TV. Was brilliantly done. 

The gorgeous Hannah McKay needs to come back. That was the worst season of Dexter, but she was lovely! 

‚ÄúNo fighting in the showroom‚ÄĚ

Cobra Kai is right up my street (Old Karate Kid is a knobhead) 

28 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

‚ÄúNo fighting in the showroom‚ÄĚ

Cobra Kai is right up my street (Old Karate Kid is a knobhead) 

He's a dweeb int he.

Took me 3 episodes to realise that it's the actual cunt that played Daniel Son.

He's done the ugly duckling in reverse... Prick. 

The mong kid from Eastbound and Down is in it as a bully 

full of surprises 

Fargo season 4 now 

Cobra Kia’d oot my nut 

5 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

The mong kid from Eastbound and Down is in it as a bully 

full of surprises 

Sonia Jackson? About time she was back on the box

9 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Sonia Jackson? About time she was back on the box

Have you seen the leaked photos of her box? 

Shame she didn't play the trumpet with it!

33 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Have you seen the leaked photos of her box? 

Shame she didn't play the trumpet with it!

Had about 8 wanks looking at it

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Don't you understand that you have issues too? And me, and EVERYONE on the planet. Nobody has ever had complete mental health. It's not possible, never has been and never will be because we are all constructs of the unique combinations of the genetics and environments that made us. 

I'm 3 episodes deep into Roadkill, the superb BBC series that aired last night so looking forward to the final episode later today.

On the subject of mental health, there's a fascinating example of a father who thinks that he was being laissez faire with the upbringing of his daughters but it was simply a smokescreen for him to do whatever the fuck he wanted when he wanted.

Hugh Laurie is brilliant in the role and some other first class actors make it brilliant viewing. The themes are very topical too, the privatisation of the NHS by stealth getting an airing and the influences above the office of PM also given a fictional twist. Highly recommended... so far, struggling to see how the final episode could possibly be anything other than a disappointment. You need to ignore the fact that the scriptwriter hasn't got a clue about legal processes and I can't stand actresses getting fucked and keeping their bras on but these are minor irritations in what has shaped up to be a fantastic drama thus far. 

Watched the Social Dilemma last night on Netflix - interesting viewing. Certainly changes your viewpoint into the use of social media going forward. 

Sunday night watched American Murder: The Family Next Door. Brutal how anybody could do that to their kids 

Also watched the first part of Des last night and hopefully get that finished tonight or tomorrow. David Tennent doing a grand job as big Dennis. Found him to be quite a funny character. 

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Watched the Social Dilemma last night on Netflix - interesting viewing. Certainly changes your viewpoint into the use of social media going forward. 

Would this not depend on what your viewpoint actually was before watching it? How did it change yours?

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Would this not depend on what your viewpoint actually was before watching it? How did it change yours?

Why are you speaking to me?

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Why would I not?

Because you made it clear you were done engaging with me. 

Just now, dazzy_deff said:

Because you made it clear you were done engaging with me. 

Not true. Unless you can quote me?

I remember you now. You're the guy who sent me my actual address after posting stuff online revealing my identity. Anyway, forget all that. I have. There was no point continuing as you refused to answer why you were doing all that.

If you recommend something, we want to know about it to see if it's worth seeing for ourselves. You meant to write "it changed MY view" (unless you are qualified to speak on behalf of us all). How did it?

Gonna make a start on Cobra Kai this week I think. 

When is season 3 out? 

Ok so you make a statement on behalf of everyone, you tell a lie and now you don't expand on the point you made? Are you just going to ignore the (very valid) question? 

January I think.....

Haunting of Bly Manor -  dinna bother. 

Going to watch Dexter again, noticed its on Sky Atlantic 

On 10/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, Bad_Mobby said:

Fargo season 4 now 

Cobra Kia’d oot my nut 

Revisited Fargo yesterday after you posted this , blitzing through season 2 , very good .  Also start season 6 of Vikings , i hear there's a part 2 coming out 

4 minutes ago, Zeus said:

January I think.....

Haunting of Bly Manor -  dinna bother. 

Going to watch Dexter again, noticed its on Sky Atlantic 

Aye new season of Dexter in production now. Might rewatch the last one in preparation for it. 

Looked at that Haunting of Bly Manor purely based on what i saw on Gogglebox of it. Might nae bother now,