Tv Series

2 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Did anyone watch the football legends thing recently? They were all pretty good (never watched the Richard Gough one).

Steve Archibald has some amount of self confidence, Charlie Nic saying it was a mistake to go back to Celtic and Luggy looking pretty ill was sad to see

Same. Fuck gough

23 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

Same. Fuck gough

There's not many of them that are decent but there are far more deserving of the title "icon". I'd probably have watched it if it was someone like Cooper, Souness, Smith etc. Even Mo Jo would be an interesting one.

Someone like Archie Knox would've been good. Bet he's got a story or two to tell

19 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

Did anyone watch the football legends thing recently? They were all pretty good (never watched the Richard Gough one).

Steve Archibald has some amount of self confidence, Charlie Nic saying it was a mistake to go back to Celtic and Luggy looking pretty ill was sad to see

Good series, but omitted the Gough one and the one about the woman. I was not interested in either story.

21 hours ago, Daisy1903 said:

I took my dad to an Audience with Steve Archibald at the Tivoli last year and you're right. Hes full of self confidence. However, you could argue without that, he wouldnt have been half as good a player as he was. 

1 hour ago, dazzy_deff said:

I took my dad to an Audience with Steve Archibald at the Tivoli last year and you're right. Hes full of self confidence. However, you could argue without that, he wouldnt have been half as good a player as he was. 

Good stuff. Totally agree, confidence goes a long way. He told Willie Miller he was lucky he didn't play centre half or Willie wouldn't get a game 🤣

58 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

Good stuff. Totally agree, confidence goes a long way. He told Willie Miller he was lucky he didn't play centre half or Willie wouldn't get a game 🤣

To do so well for aberdeen, spurs and Barcelona (signed to replace maradona) tells you there might an element of truth in that haha. 

7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Something about him gets on my tits. You're not cool if you're trying that hard to be cool. That COVID statement he made after testing positive was toe curling as well. His burd sitting looking glum and nodding in the background. Big drama queen.

Always gets tipped to be the next Bond as well. Sean Connery would be turning in his grave.

15 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Something about him gets on my tits. You're not cool if you're trying that hard to be cool. That COVID statement he made after testing positive was toe curling as well. His burd sitting looking glum and nodding in the background. Big drama queen.

7 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Always gets tipped to be the next Bond as well. Sean Connery would be turning in his grave.

He's a terrible actor 

8 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Henry Cavill is the man for Bond, but I highly doubt he'll get it. The woke brigade have hijacked it since Craig turned the character into a crybaby, beta simp mangina. The successor will likely be a minority, mixed race or a member of the LDHDTV Alphabet Mafia.

1 hour ago, Jocky Balboa said:

Henry Cavill is the man for Bond, but I highly doubt he'll get it. The woke brigade have hijacked it since Craig turned the character into a crybaby, beta simp mangina. The successor will likely be a minority, mixed race or a member of the LDHDTV Alphabet Mafia.

Interesting shout min 👍.

I like yon James Norton from Happy Valley.

• Upvote 1