Sign in to follow this  
Bebo

Charlie Allan And Joe Harper On Youtube

In a wide-ranging 20-minute conversation the duo give their views on how Aberdeen FC will fair under new manager Mark McGhee.

Other topics covered include who the new skipper should be now that Scott Severin has left the club for Watford and whether Aberdeen FC will be able to hang on to star winger Sone Aluko.

I couldn't listen to it because of the droning tone of Charlie Allan. My ears are bleeding from the monotony.

Maybe of interest to someone tho?

(note: CHARLIE ALAN IS HUUUGEE)

picture38566492.jpg

Who ate all the pies?

He looks like a cartoon character!

Clearly he must have very fat fingers and unable to use a computer keyboard. Probably breaks into a sweat trying to hit the delete button. Maybe he will have a heart attack while trying to write a long paragraph or spell checking!

In a wide-ranging 20-minute conversation the duo give their views on how Aberdeen FC will fair under new manager Mark McGhee.

Other topics covered include who the new skipper should be now that Scott Severin has left the club for Watford and whether Aberdeen FC will be able to hang on to star winger Sone Aluko.

I couldn't listen to it because of the droning tone of Charlie Allan. My ears are bleeding from the monotony.

Maybe of interest to someone tho?

picture38566492.jpg

Who ate all the pies?

Aye thats the man I saw in Cock and Bull with quite an attractive lassie attached to his side cuddling in"allegedly". Looked a bit like his wife but younger. This man is no friend or supporter of AFC he is only out for numero uno and how to get as many free pies, drinks as is possible.Can we have a chant please to ensure he knows he's no welcome.

Aye thats the man I saw in Cock and Bull with quite an attractive lassie attached to his side cuddling in"allegedly". Looked a bit like his wife but younger. This man is no friend or supporter of AFC he is only out for numero uno and how to get as many free pies, drinks as is possible.Can we have a chant please to ensure he knows he's no welcome.

I think he knows he is not popular he reads AFC Chat enough to know that in fact this is where he gets all his exclusives.

I think he knows he is not popular he reads AFC Chat enough to know that in fact this is where he gets all his exclusives.

Nail on Head.

Just listened to it, Harper has some good things to say - that is, mainly the things we all think.

I like that he is associated with our club has he asks questions and is ambitious for the club.

I liked that interview, Like people have said Harper has just said what everyone is thinking. The stand out comment for me was "We don't have a 20 goal a season striker" and he thought that was ridiculous. He is not alone there, Tin hat on ready for INCOMING.

I liked that interview, Like people have said Harper has just said what everyone is thinking. The stand out comment for me was "We don't have a 20 goal a season striker" and he thought that was ridiculous. He is not alone there, Tin hat on ready for INCOMING.
I've worked it out and Darren Mackie will be 95 when he overtakes my record.

:dontknow:

Brilliant.

Part 1; 7minutes and 50 seconds in ...

"They haven't won any silverware since ..."

That's the key part. They. Charlie Allan is not part of this club.

"Adding comments has been disabled for this video" already. :laughing:

:laughing: Wonder who did that? it could only be Allan :dontknow: friggin freak.

It's the same for all media outlets YouTube pages. The Sun, NOTW ect. Comments are too much of a hassle to try and regulate on YouTube.

joe harper (i count goals i scored in my sleep to my wee record)

id rather mackie be local than score goals

joe harper (i count goals i scored in my sleep to my wee record)

id rather mackie be local than score goals

Fit you gan on aboot? Are you saying Mackie being local is more desirable to you than scoring goals? Where your from makes no difference tbh, I prefer local players but the better ones are not usually from the north east.

As a side note, if Mackie continued in the same scoring form he has in the last 5 years he would be 42 by the time he caught Harper. Its a long shot for him but say he stays for another 10 seasons I reckon it is not beyond the realms of possibility for him to be up there with the likes of Benny Yorkston and Drew Jarvie in the scoring charts.

In fact I reckon Mackie will overtake Eric Black this season.

Fit you gan on aboot? Are you saying Mackie being local is more desirable to you than scoring goals? Where your from makes no difference tbh, I prefer local players but the better ones are not usually from the north east.

As a side note, if Mackie continued in the same scoring form he has in the last 5 years he would be 42 by the time he caught Harper. Its a long shot for him but say he stays for another 10 seasons I reckon it is not beyond the realms of possibility for him to be up there with the likes of Benny Yorkston and Drew Jarvie in the scoring charts.

In fact I reckon Mackie will overtake Eric Black this season.

Forbesz your a funny guy :laughing::hysterical:

also according to harper mackie has only scored 50 goals , i see so goals in the cups and in europe dont count now although in hapers day he counted goals scored in friendlies and in training

Its funny, you can see Harpers mouth moving clearly but you cant really notice pie mans, i know its cos of the angle but im sure it must have something to do with his size haha

Part 1; 7minutes and 50 seconds in ...

"They haven't won any silverware since ..."

That's the key part. They. Charlie Allan is not part of this club.

Wise up. If he claimed 'we' then you'd have something to complain about. The guy's a journalist, why would he claim the royal we wehn talking about AFC? The guy is not worth defending, but comments like this are stupid.

Wise up. If he claimed 'we' then you'd have something to complain about. The guy's a journalist, why would he claim the royal we wehn talking about AFC? The guy is not worth defending, but comments like this are stupid.

Exactly, he's a journo. So he can drop the whole "Why aren't more fans like me" bravado. Do what he's paid for, I doubt they pay him to slag the fans.

joe harper= c**t

Behave yersel min, The guy knew how to score.

The only part where I disagreed with Joe was where he got his oar in about how we supposedly binned the bam because of "3 bad results", totally overlooking the 4-1 thumping by Hibs, 4-1 from Dundee Utd. (twice!), 3-0 reverse to Jambos and 4-2 from Kilmarnock. Not to mention the absolutely WOEFUL league performances in the last 2 seasons.

this is true as well, the poor league form was masked by those three cup games which of course calderwood will use to his advantage