Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Particularly when you go to the till with the one with the wifie with 2 items as you expect it to be the quickest.

Then proceeds to tell her life story while you are fucking raging with your beers and crisps for the afternoon.

Pay for your milk and Fisherman’s friends and get to fuck.

Bear with me on this one.

Set the scene, on holiday to a Caribbean island, on the beach relaxing with a dark and stormy in one hand and book in the other while wearing sunglasses to discreetly eye the females without incurring the wrath from the Mrs.

Out in the sea there is someone on their jet ski having fun enjoying the holiday.

Brilliant.

Now return to reality and you have just finished your weekly shop navigating the brain dead Fuds blocking isles and taking an age to select a tin of soup. Don't get me started about the cashier hearing the life story from some auld bint.

To escape the chaos you buy yourself a coffee, go for a walk along Stonehaven beach (which was rammed) for a bit of down time (plenty of Eastern European ladies also out walking in tight leggings but no sunglasses this time so have to be mega on the ball) and you look out to sea and there you have it - two complete Fuds ripping about the sea on their jet ski's.

Yes, my pet hate is folk who own jet ski's outside any part of the world that nae hot. Get themselves down to the local beach, its fucking freezing, but they insist on being dicks out on the sea, showing off, being noisy and generally being Fuds.

Sorry, but yer nae cool.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMlAlLxrcak

Bear with me on this one.

Set the scene, on holiday to a Caribbean island, on the beach relaxing with a dark and stormy in one hand and book in the other while wearing sunglasses to discreetly eye the females without incurring the wrath from the Mrs.

Out in the sea there is someone on their jet ski having fun enjoying the holiday.

Brilliant.

Now return to reality and you have just finished your weekly shop navigating the brain dead Fuds blocking isles and taking an age to select a tin of soup. Don't get me started about the cashier hearing the life story from some auld bint.

To escape the chaos you buy yourself a coffee, go for a walk along Stonehaven beach (which was rammed) for a bit of down time (plenty of Eastern European ladies also out walking in tight leggings but no sunglasses this time so have to be mega on the ball) and you look out to sea and there you have it - two complete Fuds ripping about the sea on their jet ski's.

Yes, my pet hate is folk who own jet ski's outside any part of the world that nae hot. Get themselves down to the local beach, its fucking freezing, but they insist on being dicks out on the sea, showing off, being noisy and generally being Fuds.

Sorry, but yer nae cool.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WMlAlLxrcak

There we go, that's the worst post of the year.

Food shopping

Absolutely hate it. But if she does it alone she will come back with new bed linen etc every week. Moron

Does anyone get it delivered?

We got it delivered for a while but you get ridiculous substitutions if they dont have stuff and it pissed me off.

"We didn't have any cheddar cheese so we've gave you a tub of cottage cheese instead"

Guest milne_afc

We got it delivered for a while but you get ridiculous substitutions if they dont have stuff and it pissed me off.

"We didn't have any cheddar cheese so we've gave you a tub of cottage cheese instead"

Good opportunity for them to dump the oldest stock on you too.

Just have a woman do it.

Yeah that is comedy. You ordered microwave lasagne or some shite and as it was sold out so we have selected minestrone soup.

And when they give you stuff that is going out of date the next day. Pricks.

Sounds similar to being up 1-0 at home to Hamilton

“Coming off Niall McGinn, coming on Michael Devlin”

Folk who, rather than help themselves, contact the papers in order to appeal to others to fix their shit for them because they're too lazy/hopeless to do it themselves. 

Almost always accompanied by a picture of them outside their house. 

Folk who, rather than help themselves, contact the papers in order to appeal to others to fix their shit for them because they're too lazy/hopeless to do it themselves. 

Accompanied with a photo with arms crossed and a scowly coupon.

The compo face, there was a great fb page I saw once