Pet Hates

StandFree1982

5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Leads to a good pet hate that. Worship of squaddies who 'protect us and serve the country'. In actual fact they're imbeciles who'll get shot at for 21k a year and are largely irrelevant.

They’ll have to fight a bit harder now for the worthless praise now shop workers and NHS canteen staff are national heros.

Aye fuck that. So just to confirm you want me to get up at 5am every morning to go for a jog, then punt me off somewhere where I’m actually hoping I get shot rather than getting caught and tortured to death.

And you’re going to pay me fuck all and throw me on the scrap heap afterwards.

I’ll have a think about it.

8 hours ago, Fridge said:

Aye fuck that. So just to confirm you want me to get up at 5am every morning to go for a jog, then punt me off somewhere where I’m actually hoping I get shot rather than getting caught and tortured to death.

I wur born in Durham and came home from whogivesashitistan in 3 different ambulances for universal credit kind of thing.

9 hours ago, Fridge said:

Would still be a better option than living in Dundee though.