Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Guest milne_afc
5 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

Arabian Knight. The walking zombie that he is. Speaks absolute indecipherable garbage. He should be banned from our forum.

Get out the Pub, dork. 

55 minutes ago, Crashnyploshnit said:

I'm assuming you are referring to the erstwhile Arabian Knight to "get out of the pub, dork." 

A post where you didn’t mention Hibs or Hearts.

Well done.

GTF back to the football forum, Arabian Knight’s alright (for fighting). 

3 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

? Did they? 

nut.ir ye that gullibl..tae pit yer belief in a cockroach thit emails hotel o a weel kent mongo n tells thim rumpus n miller ir headin ower..n then the cunt gits inta a spaz attack n flees liket the end o poltergeist..whaur thon wee roach gits ez audacity tae ca ony cunt a stalkr is a fuckin bressnek n a helf like..the cunts obsessd

• Downvote 3
4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I might have mentioned this before but the fact its hard to get any decent fruit in the shops. Supermarket fruit is fucking horrific either rock hard or tasteless. 

Textbook fat cunt excuses.

Its too expensive, it tastes shite etc. ‘It’s no wonder i just buy unhealthy shite.’

Funny how the rest of us can buy decent fruit fae the supermarket (tesco/sainsers/asda)

5 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Its too expensive, it tastes shite etc. ‘It’s no wonder i just buy unhealthy shite.’

Funny how the rest of us can buy decent fruit fae the supermarket (tesco/sainsers/asda)

Those excuses are up there with “i’m just big boned” and “it’s in my genes” 

Also see, “that healthy food gives me bad guts”, aye cos it takes a few weeks/months to clear out all the years of shite you’ve eaten and drank you gimp.

6 hours ago, Simply Red said:

You're obvs just programmed to accept shite. With the exception of bananas which are generally always alright supermarket fruit is hit and miss as fuck. We've got pears in the fruit bowl meant to be 'ripe and ready' that you could beat someone to death with