Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

The reporter said  ' although she said she hadn't experienced overt racism,  she had.... blah blah'.  So no need for interpretation, that's what she told the reporter off camera.  Maybe the reporter made it up? 

Im with you MHD. It was clear as day to me, hence me commenting on it. 

No racism, but being reported as such. Dangerous stuff. Instigated by the tv company but the girl was unequivocally talking dangerous levels of shite. 

3 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

Ethnic minorities are really over represented on tv these days.  The TV execs are obsessed,  can't turn on the news without hearing the opinions of a black or Asian woman.  And watching the ads you'd think Britain was a 50/50 race mix.  I'm all for proportional representation. 

I see Alex Scott is going to get the Question of Sport host job. 

Sportscene tonight..

Can we please just get the wifie fitba pundits clean to fuck.

Theyve never played at the level theyre talking about but they are on there, im assuming, on that premise. Its a fucking joke. Makes them look stupid and makes my ears bleed. Im not saying i love wee Naisy or Faddy doing the same job but i can let them off knowing theyve atleast played at the same level theyre talking about. 

Its the equivalent of televising Hawkings and his pals talking quantum physics and throwing a lassie in whos doing her higher physics just to appease the PC cunts. Just a fucking nonsense. 

Guest milne_afc

The drunkard lezza who got sacked for bullying the Scotch lassies was on earlier saying she thinks Motherwell will beat the Dons. 

Annoyed me and I don't even like the Dons. 

26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I get what youre saying SR but Ive never played at the highest level but could easily comment on a game. There are very few pundits about who actually point things out tactically that you are unaware of. I include all male Scottish players in this. It's all cliched pap. The women have just copied the men.

Glenn Hoddle is the best at explaining shit. A cunt of a man but the best analyst by miles. 

Agree with all that Hanz, even the Hoddle bit. Always impressed with his analysis. (Except on the disableds) 

My point is we’re not on there because we havent played at that level. Neither has Julie Fleeting or whoever else. I saw some girl at HT in an english game saying to Rio Ferdinand  ‘we both know what its like to play these big champions league games’ Do you fuck.

Im aware that what im saying can be construed as misogynistic and largely irrational. I just think they are there solely to appease the PC brigade and are worse than the already shite blokes and need to fuck off. Women fitba players imitating retarded male players is really fucking bad tv for me.