Pet Hates

StandFree1982

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

Mick Hucknall is on a lot of hate lists.

Sean Keavney on Friday introduced a song "let's listen to the dulcet tones of Mick Hucknall..."

The music played and within a fraction of a second of the crooner's first crooning, the track got cut dead. No explanation, no further reference, just fucked him off big time. Was funny as fuck. You had to be there. 

I was there. He does it quite frequently with whatever song it is. Normally when reading out some listener has written in about just becoming a parent. 

I'm waiting on the day when he actually plays the fucking song!

13 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Some nifty tunes to be fair.

There can't be a cunt alive that's aged worse than Hucks though - Hoo Mama !!

He a weed smoker or been the victim of an acid attack or some shit? 

Screenshot-20210418-190829.pngbrother ain't holding back no years likes. 

Meant to have a cock and a half and supposedly had more women than all the users on this site put together...

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

The consideration of one potential or alleged crime has no bearing on the indictment against Hucknall and any "male" who signs up to stand for his defence. His crime is so abhorrent to humanity, this always being a male-led bastion and the strongest being the ultimate guardians thereof, that I've heard that capital punishment and the reintroduction of the gallows in particular is being considered. 

I'm not standing to the defence of Mick Hucknall nor simply red. I don't like their music. 

9 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Don't judge others by your own pathetic standards.

Women do not find "men" who hand wash their cars attractive, rightly, as you people have fucked up priorities and a misplaced sense of aesthetics. 

Can’t believe you’ve come back for more after I correctly called you out for being a small and weak man with coat hanger shoulders the other week.

It’s taken that long for you to pluck up the courage to have another go?

I knew I had you when all you could muster as a reply was “You’re an arsehole” instead of one your lengthy, pointless and anger filled tirades.

From now on my only reply to you will be blah blah blah.

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Simply Red taught me a good lesson. In my first night in a Sydney hotel, the girl I was dancing with said she loved this song. It was the first of a number of moves she made which led my teuchter mind to believe that it was game on. By the end of dance number one, my invitation to my hotel room came with a price tag. It hadn't occurred to me that she was a prostitute, a single woman in a less than busy hotel lounge.

If it falls too easily into your lap, it's not always for reason of your stunningly good looks.

Did you make your excuses and leave or fuck her?