Pet Hates

StandFree1982

The four eyed baldy but beardy jewish bloke on GB News 'Headliners'.

Josh Howie? What the fuck sort of undercover name is that for an Ikey Mo to be sporting. Anyway he's an ultra Zionist and he drives me round the feckin bend.

The yankee bloke (Lewis Schaffer. Proper yid name but he doesn't make a big deal out of being Jewish) on the other hand is off his nut and cheers me up no end with his utter madness. 

15 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

The serving lassies in baker shops getting stroppy when you decide you want a very specific pie / funcy piece far behind the glass cabinet and you try to direct them towards it in a golden shot stylee.

It's when the member of the bakery staff who is serving you ask, after you have picked your pie of choice, if you want it heated up in the "micro".🤬

It's a fucking microwave, you daft bint.😄

18 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's when the member of the bakery staff who is serving you ask, after you have picked your pie of choice, if you want it heated up in the "micro".🤬

It's a fucking microwave, you daft bint.😄

Fits the best baker up the road, MAD?

As in the quality of the pie, not the customer service 😡😡

18 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Fits the best baker up the road, MAD?

As in the quality of the pie, not the customer service 😡😡

I would say unequivocally it is Webster's Bakery on the High Street up our way, Poodler min. Their caramel doughnuts are orgasmic.👍

Less expensive and better than Bruce's and Murdoch Allan's. The latter is a ripping off lad, whilst the owner of the former is a full-on tim.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, I have, when the baker vans used to do the rounds in 80s.

Due to pocket money limitations, the driver of the van would cut us a deal based on the level of coin I had on me at the time when wishing to purchase a scotch pie or fancy piece.

I miss them baker vans.😄

Aitkens  van then Mitchell and muil then strarthdee 

13 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Hopefully you never received received any extras from the man on the Aitkens van min.🙏

Strathdee used to have a place on the High Street in Fraserburgh called the Light Bite in the 80s into the 90s. Bought over by a company called Limond's IIRC.

I’m not judging them on their kiddy fiddling expertise, more their strawberry tarts and cream buns 🤤

• Haha 1