Pet Hates

StandFree1982

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Said a few home truths to a filthy hun cunt draped in a Northern Ireland flag that was right beside our end at iprix. 

Copper said if you say that again "you'll be arrested", so I repeated my tirade.

A £50 fine was the sentence for my crime/misdemeanour. Wrote to the Procurator Fiscal to contest it but my brief said you might as well just pay it. I did so at a fiver a month. 

In the end, the fine would have been well worth if I had punched the filthy cunt.

#TruthHurts

A fine sentiment.

Should have got @Fridge to represent you. He'd have beat the charges.

6 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Said a few home truths to a filthy hun cunt draped in a Northern Ireland flag that was right beside our end at iprix. 

Copper said if you say that again "you'll be arrested", so I repeated my tirade.

A £50 fine was the sentence for my crime/misdemeanour. Wrote to the Procurator Fiscal to contest it but my brief said you might as well just pay it. I did so at a fiver a month. 

In the end, the fine would have been well worth if I had punched the filthy cunt.

#TruthHurts

Good stuff MAD. 

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I've slept on it and there's something about her I don't like. I think it's playing her husband's illness out in front of the country when, in my opinion, she should keep that part of her life private. 

Dont let trivial shit like this cloud your judgement of wedging a dry one right up her crackerjack. 

• Haha 3