Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Ladyboys was the recent topic tonight in the group chat. Surprising amount of people keen for it, really don’t get it myself. Just shag a manny if you’re wanting to see a coak. 

As I said before. You’re sexually inexperienced. The lady boy is BBS

The Ladyboy scene is enough proof that the Asian bobby is something to fear and not ridicule. 

Id say 98% of our lovely ladyboys are parading 6 to 9 inches of heavy dense meat. This is not inline with the myth. 

That for me is the most off-putting part a beautiful lady with blemish free skin, magazine worthy tits, lovely trim legs leading to a beautiful ass, whip the bloomers off and an absolute wreaking ball of a violent cock is freed from its shackles. Like the Matrix scene dodging the bullet. 

Ill probably keep my swimming trunks on when we shower together before ironing out the T & Cs of the upcoming exchange. 

• Haha 2
19 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The Ladyboy scene is enough proof that the Asian bobby is something to fear and not ridicule. 

Id say 98% of our lovely ladyboys are parading 6 to 9 inches of heavy dense meat. This is not inline with the myth. 

That for me is the most off-putting part a beautiful lady with blemish free skin, magazine worthy tits, lovely trim legs leading to a beautiful ass, whip the bloomers off and an absolute wreaking ball of a violent cock is freed from its shackles. Like the Matrix scene dodging the bullet. 

Ill probably keep my swimming trunks on when we shower together before ironing out the T & Cs of the upcoming exchange. 

Turn her round or ask her to tuck it in. 

Theoretically, it wouldn't bother me.

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Turn her round or ask her to tuck it in. 

Theoretically, it wouldn't bother me.

Thanks for the advice. 

I was planning on lubing my back passage and bouncing on it for several minutes while massaging my nipples but i hadn't thought of her just tucking it in. 

Great stuff, its why Afc-chat.co.uk is the place to come. 

29 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Well you could if you have no interest in pleasing your partner but I'm not built that way Parky

Surely if a ladyboy is actively engaging is getting shagged up the arse, they must find it enjoyable? 

Or if they're a hooker ladyboy then surely the payment is the pleasing part for them? 

If you want to pay them £100 and then suck them off too, that's your prerogative. I'll give the gammy a miss though. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Surely if a ladyboy is actively engaging is getting shagged up the arse, they must find it enjoyable? 

Or if they're a hooker ladyboy then surely the payment is the pleasing part for them? 

If you want to pay them £100 and then suck them off too, that's your prerogative. I'll give the gammy a miss though. 

I was discussing consensual sex, if you would get over the tricky subject of consent by paying them then that's on your conscience.

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

A man dressed up as a woman is still a man.

Basically a high percentage of you are bi or bi curious.

Disturbing

I respect those willing to accept sexuality in all its fluidity. 

You sound like you're struggling to come to terms with something.