Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I've no idea. I find it hard to believe that a man can be fulfilled from a sexual encounter if his penis is unstimulated.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge on the topic though.

What you find hard to believe isn't really relevant to what ladyboys like & dont, I'd suggest. 

If I ever encounter one, I'll say that my old pal Manboobs would like to know if he needs to suck you off after he shags you. Will keep you updated. 

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I've no idea. I find it hard to believe that a man can be fulfilled from a sexual encounter if his penis is unstimulated.

I'll bow to your superior knowledge on the topic though.

Course they can. Some men enjoy being the bottom, getting pounded on that G spot up their shiter.

incidentally, some birds prefer anal and prefer an anal climax compared to having their clit stimulated.

it’s an exciting world out there moobs pal 

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Course they can. Some men enjoy being the bottom, getting pounded on that G spot up their shiter.

incidentally, some birds prefer anal and prefer an anal climax compared to having their clit stimulated.

I had a finger up the hoop once. 

Really didn't enjoy it. Put me off attempting a revisit or exploration of my anal cavity. 

Happy to explore other peoples' tho 

15 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Disgusting, foreign practices.

Keep it to yourself from now on.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

The Ladyboy scene is enough proof that the Asian bobby is something to fear and not ridicule. 

Id say 98% of our lovely ladyboys are parading 6 to 9 inches of heavy dense meat. This is not inline with the myth. 

That for me is the most off-putting part a beautiful lady with blemish free skin, magazine worthy tits, lovely trim legs leading to a beautiful ass, whip the bloomers off and an absolute wreaking ball of a violent cock is freed from its shackles. Like the Matrix scene dodging the bullet. 

Ill probably keep my swimming trunks on when we shower together before ironing out the T & Cs of the upcoming exchange. 

Its their soundbox that would get you before the weapon Cheesers. Imagine that trying to whisper seductively in your ear. 

2 hours ago, NEM said:

Not had one since the old bill saved them from a doing about 20 years ago 

Hopefully kept that way bud, there’s not a worse sight in the world than they inbreds banging their drums, playing the shitty shitty flute!, what’s worse is the procession of zombies behind with their tinky black children getting dragged behind them by their subhuman maw and bigoted as fuck father(if that’s what he really is).