StandFree1982

Pet Hates

21 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

You’d think gay haunts would be a thing of the past now that it’s legal to be a poofter. 

They prefer the clandestine cloak and dagger. Turns them on. Public bogs and that e.g. Dod Michael. So I heard/read. Not that I would know. Not a poof, me. No sir. No repression here. I eat pussy. And pizza occasionally. Had Achar from Utter Pradesh last night. You couldn't get such exotic cuisine in Orkney Henriston. If I mind right you got the copper's son to shoot the paki. Was that a small town mentality thing? Had the waiter been hitting on a girl? Like Nairn with the banker, you all closed shop I notice. 

2 hours ago, Henry said:

Big Sondico gloves and Vaseline along the eyebrows would be a good clue. 

Thankfully she doesna have the bandy legs ana.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cathkin Braes in Glasgow is the local gay haunt is it not?

Cathkin Braes is like a decathlon venue of dodgy activities. Homosexual acts, Dogging, Dog fights, drug dealing etc. It's also get a decent mountain bike track as a legacy of The 2014 Commonwealth Games . 

1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Cathkin Braes is like a decathlon venue of dodgy activities. Homosexual acts, Dogging, Dog fights, drug dealing etc. It's also get a decent mountain bike track as a legacy of The 2014 Commonwealth Games . 

😄😄. I can see why Glasgow once upon a time was voted the City of Culture. Very diverse and inclusive, and provides equal opportunities for the minorities. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄. I can see why Glasgow once upon a time was voted the City of Culture. Very diverse and inclusive, and provides equal opportunities for the minorities. 

I lived there at the time. Comical it was. Some garden theme park shit at Govan was cringeworthy.

Mountain biking isn't an elitist sport by any stretch of the imagination. 

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄

Hang on a minute I thing it’s been established he goes round playgrounds looking for young kids. Never been anything to suggest he is gay.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

I lived there at the time. Comical it was. Some garden theme park shit at Govan was cringeworthy.

It was laughable min. I was down to that theme park you are on about, give me Ecky Brae fair any day. 

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Hang on a minute I thing it’s been established he goes round playgrounds looking for young kids. Never been anything to suggest he is gay.

It all depends on the gender of child he is interested in and keen on to invite to see his puppies. 

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It was laughable min. I was down to that theme park you are on about, give me Ecky Brae fair any day. 

What do you expect from weegies?

Pretending to be "cultured" and giving coonsillors the power to spend money to falsify truth was never going to work. Hull had it recently, the capital of Fentanyl. Wonder if they embraced that in their year of culture? Sectarian sickness was ignored in 1988 (was it?) but they still love it. The kafflick mafia are running rampant in the city chambers, revenge for the discrimination the oirish immigrants got in the Clydeside shipyards.

18 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Do you go there Daley?

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Pretending to be "cultured" and giving coonsillors the power to spend money to falsify truth was never going to work. Hull had it recently, the capital of Fentanyl. Wonder if they embraced that in their year of culture? Sectarian sickness was ignored in 1988 (was it?) but they still love it. The kafflick mafia are running rampant in the city chambers, revenge for the discrimination the oirish immigrants got in the Clydeside shipyards.

Bang on, it was 1988 if my memory is still working correctly. You could smell the sectarian sickness in the air and it registered as so even though I was just 9 years old at the time.

A truly fucking horrible city (always a pleasure getting a win there). 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You have to actually understand the thinking behind why a specific city is awarded the European City of Culture Award before typing such shite. 

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Do you go there Daley?

:dance: nice. 

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Bang on, it was 1988 if my memory is still working correctly. You could smell the sectarian sickness in the air and it registered as so even though I was just 9 years old at the time.

A truly fucking horrible city (always a pleasure getting a win there). 

I love the city. Like everywhere, it has its good and bad, their sectarianism being the biggest scar on the face of Scotland, the best example of indoctrinated non-thinking bigotry and hatred possible in the modern era. No different from the Shias and the Sunnis, exactly the same in fact. Religion, a fraud by which human atrocities can be masked. The average weegie IS an atrocity, basic concepts such as decency and integrity not being known in their "culture", being alien to their upbringings.

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You have to actually understand the thinking behind why a specific city is awarded the European City of Culture Award before typing such shite. 

Normally, you isolate one point - usually a minor, inconsequential one - to dispute. That's your usual mo.

Rather than the generic "such shite", you should prove your ability to debate like an adult - rather than the obsessed sick child you come across as - and either dispute one of the points and/or offer your great insights.

3 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄😄

You didn't understand the meaning of the award though, Rozzers.  

I'm hoping that maybe you'll do a bit of research on it now and educate yourself. 

The point you made about Hull demonstrated your ignorance perfectly. 

I just find In general Glaswegians are all loudmouths thinking they are hilarious and asking whether you are Rangers or Celtic. 

Just leave me alone. Probably a cultural Aberdonian thing.

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

You didn't understand the meaning of the award though, Rozzers.  

I'm hoping that maybe you'll do a bit of research on it now and educate yourself. 

You're telling me what I think or know again, understandably given that you are my mentor, self-appointed.

Why don't you educate us all on this point? That would be the decent and normal thing to do... unless decency is an alien concept to you slum-dwellers as you rake in your buckets and you are just being a smart arse again? How did that song sit with you when we belted it out? I was 15 or 16 before I never joined in with that one, although I do remember the up to our knees in fienyin blood we all sang in the beach end. Young and foolish eh?

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

I just find In general Glaswegians are all loudmouths thinking they are hilarious and asking whether you are Rangers or Celtic. 

Just leave me alone. Probably a cultural Aberdonian thing.

It's their "gallusness" that offends the most. On holiday or in a NE pub holding court, when they think they're Erchie (or weegie equivalent) is sickening.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

You're telling me what I think or know again, understandably given that you are my mentor, self-appointed.

Why don't you educate us all on this point? That would be the decent and normal thing to do... unless decency is an alien concept to you slum-dwellers as you rake in your buckets and you are just being a smart arse again? How did that song sit with you when we belted it out? I was 15 or 16 before I never joined in with that one, although I do remember the up to our knees in fienyin blood we all sang in the beach end. Young and foolish eh?

Even better than that, I'll help you to work it out for yourself with this question . Why do you think that towns/ cities such as Hull, Paisley .Coventry, Sunderland, Glasgow ( in 1988) bid for and host the event?

5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The point you made about Hull demonstrated your ignorance perfectly. 

Enlighten us then.

I smell shite. Karen Dunbar is a good weegie. She would also see through the likes of you, which mortally wounded you when AK told you to get back in your biscuit tin.

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Even better than that, I'll help you to work it out for yourself with this question . Why do you think that towns/ cities such as Hull, Paisley .Coventry, Sunderland, Glasgow ( in 1988) bid for and host the event?

:hysterical:

You a clever dude as well as a real funny man.

And still a weegie smart arse trying to be gallus and better than us teuchters.

Arselicker.

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

:hysterical:

You a clever dude as well as a real funny man.

And still a weegie smart arse trying to be gallus and better than us teuchters.

Arselicker.

Doesn't matter to me where you're from Rozzers. You're the one that keeps labouring with this, frankly odd,  ' weegie'   obsession. 

10 hours ago, The Boofon said:

First time you've ever been correct.

Either you and Dad are correct,  or the Cambridge and Collins dictionaries are correct.  I know who I'll go with. 

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Doesn't matter to me where you're from Rozzers. You're the one that keeps labouring with this, frankly odd,  ' weegie'   obsession. 

A common trait in ABZ. Way too many of its inhabitants are obsessed with "weegies" and Glasgow. 

10 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Either you and Dad are correct,  or the Cambridge and Collins dictionaries are correct.  I know who I'll go with. 

Good for you son - I'm humbled 😎