Pet Hates

StandFree1982

54 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You're an absolute bellend. 

Parky, you are one smug, deluded lad. You say @Captain Cavemancraves attention from you, but, hypocritically, you continue with your endless snide remarks in response to the majority of my and others' posts. A pathetic LOL to a recent post being the latest example.

This website might as well be called fucking Parklife Chat considering it is completely dominated by you and your army of lovers backing each other chivalrously to the hilt 24/7. 

Parky doesn't actually rate wumins fitba, he's just doing that contrary Parky thing for attention. If everyone else was saying they like it, he'd be slaughtering it.

• Upvote 5
4 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You're an absolute bellend.

A massive compliment given who it's come from. Thanks. 

Parky, you are one smug, deluded lad. You say @Captain Cavemancraves attention from you, but, hypocritically, you continue with your endless snide remarks in response to the majority of my and others' posts. A pathetic LOL to a recent post being the latest example.

Again and as usual, you're havering shite.

Think I've quoted you twice in the past week. (The one you've quoted here was actually in response to a post of mines you've quoted). So unless you've made just 3 posts, I've not responded to the majority of your posts. You're doing that thing again where you use too many words. 

Your post to which I replied "LOL" to was that of a mentalist and made me laugh. Mostly because you're totally serious. If you can't see why, then I can't tell you. I'll laugh at it all I want though. 

This website might as well be called fucking Parklife Chat considering it is completely dominated by you and your army of lovers backing each other chivalrously to the hilt 24/7. 

I've barely posted much the past week or so. Can you tell me who my "army of lovers" are? Again, you're just talking shite. 

For the record, I'll post what I want, as often as I want. (Just as you're entitled to). If dont like it or don't want to read it you have 2 options: 1. Put me on ignore; or 2. Fuck off. 

What one you chose won't make a difference to my day. 

• Upvote 1

I actually don't mind woman's football itself it's the artifical pushing of it by the media and authorities that bugs me. That 20-0 game was live on terrestrial telly. The treatment of the women players in the media is ludicrous, Eni Aluko was on Amazon last night summarising on an EPL game when in reality she's played nothing more taxing than part time football. It'd be like having a Highland league journeyman in spouting off during the Scottish Cup Final.

If they'd just give it time it'd grow organically with it's own sponsors, tv deal, and I still say they'd have been a lot better starting their own clubs and growing their own rivalries etc than hanging off the coat tails of the mens clubs.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/nov/30/england-women-latvia-world-cup-2023-qualifier-match-report

"Shortly after the restart and White had a hat-trick of her own and was level with Gary Lineker and Harry Kane on 48 England goals and five shy of Wayne Rooney’s record tally of 53"

Yeah that's ridiculous lol. The woman's international game is nowhere near as established as the men's one, not their fault like, but to compare the records is stupid. 

England Men's have never won a game 20-0, to my knowledge. 

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I actually don't mind woman's football itself it's the artifical pushing of it by the media and authorities that bugs me. That 20-0 game was live on terrestrial telly. The treatment of the women players in the media is ludicrous, Eni Aluko was on Amazon last night summarising on an EPL game when in reality she's played nothing more taxing than part time football. It'd be like having a Highland league journeyman in spouting off during the Scottish Cup Final.

If they'd just give it time it'd grow organically with it's own sponsors, tv deal, and I still say they'd have been a lot better starting their own clubs and growing their own rivalries etc than hanging off the coat tails of the mens clubs.

To be fair, pundits that have played at the top level are often brutal. I don't necessarily think a person has to have played professionally to understand the game enough and to comment on what's going on. 

12 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Full on naked. And out the bad week ones who are made to wear shorts. 

They can be the ones booed that game. Makes it easier knowing which ones to pick on. Everyone loves a Baddy at the fitba.

Instead of water breaks it could be prosecco breaks while the male physio picks lumps of turf out their cunts and chucks them into the crowd. 

Im getting into this now. 

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Do you know 10 benders? 

This'll make you laugh. 

When I lived in California as a loon, I was obsessed with basketball for about 2 years, so much so my mum used to take me to her netball team in the local area. About 10 women, one gay man, and young me, hitting the net every time. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

This'll make you laugh. 

When I lived in California as a loon, I was obsessed with basketball for about 2 years, so much so my mum used to take me to her netball team in the local area. About 10 women, one gay man, and young me, hitting the net every time. 

I was obsessed(ish) with basketball so my parents let me go to basketball training.

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

You could have combined young you and the gay man part.

Don't be ashamed. It's 2021. Be proud. Respect.

Nah nah, this was a big old gay guy. About 6'0 +. I was a chubby little surfer dude. 

Just now, Redforever86 said:

I was obsessed(ish) with basketball so my parents let me go to basketball training.

We had a hoop out the front I'd practice on relentlessly. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

This'll make you laugh. 

Was hitting the male showers afterwards the best bit? 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

Was hitting the male showers afterwards the best bit? 

Don't think it was that official a set up. 

Just sat in the car stinking. 

1 minute ago, Bluto10 said:

when I was obsessed with basketball I’d just throw the ball at the hoop from as far away as possible and holler “from downtown” 

Bottle of Duvel in hand, not even looking. Pure #Swag

16 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Topless Darts on Live TV during the 90s was a ratings winner, so cannot envisage any problem for the women's football version not being as successful as its predecessor?.

But what about the criminals and immigrants?