Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Just now, Betty Swallicks said:

Other cunts shouldn't have to pay for other folks kids.

If you can't afford them tough shit. 

I've wanted loads of stuff in my life but never expected the tax payer to pay for them.

The fact they go to a private nursery suggests nobody else is paying to look after his kids but him. 

I pay a private nursery for my youngest. I moan like fuck at the cost. Doesn't mean I can't afford it and expect it to be paid for. Until they go to school of course...unless of course you expect that to be charged?

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

The fact they go to a private nursery suggests nobody else is paying to look after his kids but him. 

I pay a private nursery for my youngest. I moan like fuck at the cost. Doesn't mean I can't afford it and expect it to be paid for. Until they go to school of course...unless of course you expect that to be charged?

Who is "him"?

My point was that nursery costs, early learning childcare and before or after school care should not be paid for by the tax payer.

Just now, Betty Swallicks said:

Who is "him"?

My point was that nursery costs, early learning childcare and before or after school care should not be paid for by the tax payer.

Zeus. 

You replied to his moan about price increases at nursery to go on about tax payers paying for it, when it's clearly a private nursery. 

So you don't agree with 3/4 year olds attending school nursery?

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Zeus. 

You replied to his moan about price increases at nursery to go on about tax payers paying for it, when it's clearly a private nursery. 

So you don't agree with 3/4 year olds attending school nursery?

Sorry, I wasn't replying to Zeus directly.

I don't think kids should be papped off to nursery or looked after before or after school or during hols at the tax payers expense so their parents can go back to work and/or bail oot. 

If you can't afford to look after them yourself during those times don't have them.

On 2/25/2022 at 9:46 PM, The Boofon said:

Nickname of the tranny on the Dunlin. Had a hair transplant. Then went through the change. Pulled everyone into the galley. Abody thought he’d won the lottery. Changed his name from Kenny to Katie. 

Ere’s um  

C6373-F6-F-941-D-4-D69-B803-57917-D5-B32
my screen

Ha ha that loony toon worked in the office at Shell when I was there. Stotting about in a wig, high heels and a dress, hands like fucking shovels.

My mate worked offshore with him, said his wig used to often fall off when he was struggling in and out of his survival suit ?

Fair play to the cunt coming out while working on the rigs, takes some balls! ? 

22 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha that loony toon worked in the office at Shell when I was there. Stotting about in a wig, high heels and a dress, hands like fucking shovels.

My mate worked offshore with him, said his wig used to often fall off when he was struggling in and out of his survival suit ?

Fair play to the cunt coming out while working on the rigs, takes some balls! ? 

Your 'mate' ever shag it min?

• Haha 1
On 2/25/2022 at 4:06 PM, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Reporters that stand outside Downing Street shouting inane questions at the PM or some Government bod & expecting them to answer.

”Will we go to war with Russia Prime Minister?”

What the fuck do they expect in response?

Posted the same thing in this thread a few years ago.

"Prime Minister,  did you get your hole last night?  Did you get your hole last night Prime Minister?"