Pet Hates

StandFree1982

32 minutes ago, Poodler said:

People who treat their dogs as kids 

Shes arranging supper with her mate who has two dogs that she never leaves alone. Wants to leave them here with me instead of at home alone for 4 hours. 

get absolutely fucked those mangy mutts aren’t coming in this house just because they’re spoilt. It’s dogs min, nae a toddler. Cunts need a bullet 

Stick to your guns min.  Your house....you say who or what is allowed to come in. Your bird’ll respect you more for your principled stance.

Her mate’s probably bullshitting if she’s saying she never leaves them alone. But if she’s genuinely that bothered give her contact details for a couple of dog-sitters, plenty of them on the go. Soon find out how worried about them she really is when she has to pay twenty quid or something for them to be looked after.

2 minutes ago, redone said:

Stick to your guns min.  Your house....you say who or what is allowed to come in. Your bird’ll respect you more for your principled stance.

Her mate’s probably bullshitting if she’s saying she never leaves them alone. But if she’s genuinely that bothered give her contact details for a couple of dog-sitters, plenty of them on the go. Soon find out how worried about them she really is when she has to pay twenty quid or something for them to be looked after.

£20 an hour more like. Those dogwalker cunts are making a fortune.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The kind of cunt that would watch 2 dogs for £20 would probably have pedigree chum smeared over his cock and balls as soon as you were out the door.

Or on her cunt(not wanting to be sexist)

Hmmm....I think that says more about you tbh.  

Dog-sitting service = opportunity for bestiality

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

People who treat their dogs as kids 

Shes arranging supper with her mate who has two dogs that she never leaves alone. Wants to leave them here with me instead of at home alone for 4 hours. 

get absolutely fucked those mangy mutts aren’t coming in this house just because they’re spoilt. It’s dogs min, nae a toddler. Cunts need a bullet 

Bet you’d prefer a toddler

On 3/8/2022 at 10:06 AM, manboobs109 said:

Now that's a coincidence I was just away to moan about people that pay a fortune for puppies. I know a boy that just paid £2.5k for a puppy. Fucking halfwit. The things ill as well but he took it because if he didn't he'd have lost his £500 deposit.

I really want to punch people that do it.

Aye feckin idiots.

They can go rescue one from the centres,the poor things dumped after they all got them in lockdown...Arseholes.

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Lead singer boy from Franz Ferdinand. Alex something. Was on tv this morning giving it a fake weeg swagger (he's English and posh).

Studied at Aberdeen Uni apparently but dropped out. (Bullied I'd guess).

An absolute beaut!

Shite band 

though did produce a good album in the Cribs’ third LP

• Upvote 1