Pet Hates

StandFree1982

16 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I had a rather large bag of Brazil nuts over the course of a day two weeks ago. They fucked up my shites really bad. On googling it appears you should only have a max of 6 in a day as you can poison yourself with some compound in them.

Love all nuts me, but go easy on the Brazils. 

Too squeaky in the mouth the Brazils

21 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Daytime tv, got a day off today, got the choice of crime watch live, This Morning, Jeremy Vine. Lucky I have Sky but fuck knows how old folk with Covid can cope with watching that nonsense.

Thats not the only options Friggy. 

Backgammon, scrabble, make a pot of soup. 

Then 3pm settle down to Lingo, Tipping Point, The Chase

Glass of Sherry. 

Bed 8pm.

12 hours ago, Fridge said:

Daytime tv, got a day off today, got the choice of crime watch live, This Morning, Jeremy Vine. Lucky I have Sky but fuck knows how old folk with Covid can cope with watching that nonsense.

Did you see crime watch doing a bit on the cheese wire killer that has been getting chatted about on here recently?

11 hours ago, Dad said:

They've their own app...so you can download the cunt straight to your phone or tablet (or via Fire, Roku etc etc) - or via their own website which is here:

https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/pluto-tv-sci-fi-series-gb?utm_medium=Search&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Brand_E&gclid=Cj0KCQjwz7uRBhDRARIsAFqjulmLsbpCzo0IP4vPkHzWf5pZKFr5_qVqsmCGvI2If8RO_qPMw79x_FQaAjWMEALw_wcB

Free to use - no account required; 70+ live channels streaming dedicated channels for each show they have on - plus a plethora of on demand pish...as I say - the yank one is much better (top notch movies and shows a fucking plenty)

Or you could enjoy life and not waste it on shite like this

• Site Sponsor
14 hours ago, Zeus said:

Nostril hair. Pointless monstrosity 

Getting really fucking bad the closer I get to 40.

Howking them out with tweezers isn't a particularly pleasant experience 

Go to the Turkish boys on Holburn St - they’ll wax yer snout for you to rid you of the little bastards.

Mind  you, you’ve to sit looking like Edmund for 10 minutes…

spacer.png