Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

What's with cunts knocking about in suits 2 sizes too wee for them and those stupid fucking peaky blinders hats? Loads of cunts knocking about like that in Edinburgh yesterday.

A truly terrible look.

Poorly fitting, with an over the top check. Terrible stuff

1 hour ago, 1903Fitba said:

Been done about 100 times in this thread I’d imagine. People who drive in the right hand lane doing the speed limit when there’s fuck all to their left. 

Boils my piss. If I ever get diagnosed with something terminal (good film) I taking a few of those cunts out. 

Normally auld mannies or wifey drivers. 

Got that yesterday all the way down Wellington Road into town. Wifey on the right going 39mph, auld cunt in front going 39mph. My blood pressure going 180 over 140. 

4 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Spotted that and immediately thought it another example of the virtue signalling, look at me shite that LinkedIn has become.

LinkedIns the only social media im on and looking at it for 1min makes me angry and want to delete it but i dont incase i miss a decent job post. 
The ‘look at how ace i am’ shit is a fucking disgrace to humanity.

22 hours ago, Simply Red said:

LinkedIns the only social media im on and looking at it for 1min makes me angry and want to delete it but i dont incase i miss a decent job post. 
The ‘look at how ace i am’ shit is a fucking disgrace to humanity.

It does attract park run boring middle management types.

32k pa, Bupa and a company car ken. 

• Haha 1
Guest milne_afc

Kate Forbes

Little religious nutter now showing up on tv without bothering to tart herself up a bit. Have some pride in your appearance ?

1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

It does attract park run boring middle management types.

32k pa, Bupa and a company car ken. 

Just looked at it and first thing on my feed is 2 strangers announcing their engagement and telling the world about their remarkable love story :suicide:

Imagine being that much of a sub-human you had to announce that shit to the world via fucking linkedin. 

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

The saying "Ye ken fit like?" is a major pet hate of mine when someone says it to try to appease and excuse another person's unacceptable reptilian behaviour. ?

No I dinna ken fit like plus it doesn't excuse their unacceptable reptilian behaviour. Fuck them.

That's MAD going off on one again, yi ken fit like.