Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Said it before, will say it again...  cunts wi nae sinse o humour. 

Had a zoom call with a bunch of folks this morning... one of them clearly a fan of the Arizona Cardinals, because he had a big fuck off picture of the Arizona Cardinals logo on the wall behind him. 

"I see you're a fan of Angry Birds." I joshed. 

"It's the Arizona Cardinals" he fires back, and goes on to sulk for the rest of the meeting. 

I think some folk reckon it's all grown up to have no sense of humour, when in fact you're just coming off as a tosser. 

Pouty cunt didn't even think to enquire as to the quite magical sporting picture I was rocking in the background. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Said it before, will say it again...  cunts wi nae sinse o humour. 

Had a zoom call with a bunch of folks this morning... one of them clearly a fan of the Arizona Cardinals, because he had a big fuck off picture of the Arizona Cardinals logo on the wall behind him. 

"I see you're a fan of Angry Birds." I joshed. 

"It's the Arizona Cardinals" he fires back, and goes on to sulk for the rest of the meeting. 

I think some folk reckon it's all grown up to have no sense of humour, when in fact you're just coming off as a tosser. 

Pouty cunt didn't even think to enquire as to the quite magical sporting picture I was rocking in the background. 

spacer.png

A tremendous picture that. Adorns many a fine abode.

On 1/9/2022 at 8:36 PM, Poodler said:

A real Pet Hate - ex-forces losers who can’t let it go/ immensely proud of their service. 

a boy in a coffee shop today was annoying as fuck, speaking as loud as he could about being ex-army - he was wearing a camo t-shirt and jacket clearly cheap tat from the surplus store, just to remind folk (he was 50’s, obese, west coaster)

he had cornered a young boy and his bird and it turns out the boy is in the artillery and he’s announcing to the clearly disinterested boy ‘YOURE A BLOODY HERO SON. IM A GYLLER, ALWAYS A GYLLER, AH YOU CANNA BEAT IT’ 

These sorts of folk did 3 year in the 70’s and you know they’ve made a lifetime out of it.

I changed to take-away and left asap, can’t handle folk like that. 

proud of shooting innocent Irish children are you? Horrible cunts

Reminds me of being at the Brewdog AGM a few years back and almost getting battered by this ex services cunt. He told everyone in the queue he served at Iraq and places like that, standard ex military bravado. He mentioned he was from Dundee and I made a very light hearted joke that Dundee was very similar to the war torn Iraq. That did NOT go down well. 

8 minutes ago, StandFree1982 said:

Reminds me of being at the Brewdog AGM a few years back and almost getting battered by this ex services cunt. He told everyone in the queue he served at Iraq and places like that, standard ex military bravado. He mentioned he was from Dundee and I made a very light hearted joke that Dundee was very similar to the war torn Iraq. That did NOT go down well. 

I’m not surprised in the slightest you met an arsehole attending that event. 

• Upvote 2
On 1/9/2022 at 8:36 PM, Poodler said:

A real Pet Hate - ex-forces losers who can’t let it go/ immensely proud of their service. 

a boy in a coffee shop today was annoying as fuck, speaking as loud as he could about being ex-army - he was wearing a camo t-shirt and jacket clearly cheap tat from the surplus store, just to remind folk (he was 50’s, obese, west coaster)

he had cornered a young boy and his bird and it turns out the boy is in the artillery and he’s announcing to the clearly disinterested boy ‘YOURE A BLOODY HERO SON. IM A GYLLER, ALWAYS A GYLLER, AH YOU CANNA BEAT IT’ 

These sorts of folk did 3 year in the 70’s and you know they’ve made a lifetime out of it.

I changed to take-away and left asap, can’t handle folk like that. 

proud of shooting innocent Irish children are you? Horrible cunts

Highly unlikely a guy in his 50s would have served 3 years in the forces in the 1970s.

@ehboof

13 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Highly unlikely a guy in his 50s would have served 3 years in the forces in the 1970s.

@ehboof

Why not?

Ah no. Thought this was the Brewdog boy from a few years ago. He’d be mid 60’s by now. 

Poodler’s boy clearly talking shit unless he’s aged him wrong. Very likely that’s happened. 

Army folk are cunts. 

Also, they are pretty badly preyed on and exploited. 

Anyone who knows Dundee, they used to set up the Army careers outside the Wellgate, I never saw one outside the Overgate. 

Working class are just cannon fodder, and they probably have to believe that what they did/do does matter otherwise they'll top themselves.

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Army folk are cunts. 

Anyone who knows Dundee, they used to set up the Army careers outside the Wellgate, I never saw one outside the Overgate. 

Working class are just cannon fodder, and they probably have to believe that what they did/do does matter otherwise they'll top themselves.

You should join up. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Army folk are cunts. 

Overgate only cater for middle class posh cunts like?

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Army folk are cunts. 

With the greatest of respect Consi these lads from deprived areas are exactly the kind that you want in the army. 
 The Taliban would die laughing at the likes of yourself mincing about the Tora Bora mountains complaining about the humidity and the absence of nail bars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Only know one lad who I went to school with and joined the army. He was a fucking nutter, the exact type of person you'd want on the front line. 

Whereas the rest of us would go into town at 16 to get pished at Smart Alex on 99p vodkas and get a trap, he was just looking for a fight. No interest in birds or booze, just wanted to hurt someone that evening. 

A few years later when I was at uni and working part time in a hotel bar he came in with his parents. I asked how he was doing and what he'd been up to. He loudly proclaimed to the entire bar that he was just back from Afghanistan for a few weeks and he'd been spending his time 'shooting Rag-Heads and Sand Niggers'.

He's probably dead now. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Overgate only cater for middle class posh cunts like?

No but it's kind of where the town splits. More working class people would be walking up the Wellgate way, overgate is more your Perth Road/Students etc.