• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone punting on the golf this week? US Open at Winged Foot so expecting some high numbers to be posted. It can often throw up some surprise names on the leaderboard but I just don't see it this year. Smart money's on the big names like DJ, Thomas, Dechambeau, Rahm but looking outside the favourites, maybe Brendon Todd, Tyrell Hatton, Chez Reavie.

18 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

Anyone punting on the golf this week? US Open at Winged Foot so expecting some high numbers to be posted. It can often throw up some surprise names on the leaderboard but I just don't see it this year. Smart money's on the big names like DJ, Thomas, Dechambeau, Rahm but looking outside the favourites, maybe Brendon Todd, Tyrell Hatton, Chez Reavie.

18 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

Took Fleetwood E/W at 28/1  (1st 10 places)  , same with Rose at 40/1.  What's happened to Keopka? 

8 hours ago, thedandydon said:

Bit surprised to see 3 Scots in the field this year. Robert Mcintyre, Connor Syme & amateur Sandy Scott. Recall the former having a decent run at the Open? but don't know much about the others. Good to see none the less.

Was going to put sandy Scott each way. The charity we support in my late friend's name sponsored him as a loon before he got his scholarship so great to see him getting a shot at the US Open. 

Sam Locke the other success story from the charity.