On 9/17/2020 at 9:50 AM, thedandydon said:

Anyone punting on the golf this week? US Open at Winged Foot so expecting some high numbers to be posted. It can often throw up some surprise names on the leaderboard but I just don't see it this year. Smart money's on the big names like DJ, Thomas, Dechambeau, Rahm but looking outside the favourites, maybe Brendon Todd, Tyrell Hatton, Chez Reavie.

Didn't see much of it but noticable that the big hitters rose to the top, with Bryson's Happy Gilmore golf blowing away the rest. Doesn't matter what course you play, averaging 325 off the tee will always give you an advantage. Long irons are becoming obsolete these days. Driver, 10 wedges and a putter's all these guys need. ?

Joined Betfred last night, ten spot in, lost, free £30 quid of bets tonight, won with a double on english league 2 games, walk away with 40 quid. I've stuck with my usual bookies too long, going to do the full circle, scoop all the joining deals. Can't be arsed doing the matched bet can't lose stuff, just sign up, take the bonus and never return. Hills has the best platform for me, user friendly, will return when all deals done. Get on them!!

• Downvote 1