Had a wee treble on last night.

Hibs

East Fife

Brighton

10er on paid back just under 88. Few weeks since Ive won anything so an overdue win.

After England batted today in the cricket APPARENTLY Ireland were 250/1 to win.........why the f**k did I not put this bet on? GUTTED!

got on a winner at bangor, 5.20. jackson cage, only 11/10 but a win is a win had a twenty on it.

on a fourfold tonight. aberdeen, rangers, man city and arsenal to win. piddling

got on a winner at bangor, 5.20. jackson cage, only 11/10 but a win is a win had a twenty on it.

on a fourfold tonight. aberdeen, rangers, man city and arsenal to win. piddling

If your on the nags jump onto the horse thread. I'm waiting on one for a treble. Lytham 20:10 at Kempton. Doubles in though so this one puts me up for the day

very rarely bother with the gee gee's. just a lucky name touch that I couldn't refuse. just threw it in as an added bonus to my fitba punt :sherlock:

Edited by scarlet pimpernel

After England batted today in the cricket APPARENTLY Ireland were 250/1 to win.........why the f**k did I not put this bet on? GUTTED!

After this happened yesterday, decided to go for it with Holland today.

40/1 live betting against South Africa.

Holland at 55/2 (15 overs) chasing 351......massive ask, but thought it was worth a tenner.

30 overs and just over 100 scored.

Ah well, nae happening.

No Irish spirit in the Holland team.

been given Barrow Island in the next at Naas!

from the same guy who gave me an 18/1 double at the weekend if i wasnt hungover and put it on!

been given Barrow Island in the next at Naas!

from the same guy who gave me an 18/1 double at the weekend if i wasnt hungover and put it on!

Ye pays yer money ye takes yer chunce. Nice of you to share your sh*te tip

Ye pays yer money ye takes yer chunce. Nice of you to share your sh*te tip

Aye Nespa remember and keep your sh*te tips to yourself next time. ;)

Was so close to picking the winner in the Derby on Saturday. Put

Man Utd HT/FT - 11/8

Tottenhams midfield is looking weak with livermore and krancjar there, I'm expecting man utd to control the game and win easily as they are so good at home.

As for a statistic from last season, Of the 19 home games United played , they would have landed the home/home bet on 15 occasions.

ive went for a fiver on

Dons 8/13

Cardiff 8/11

Hamilton 4/5

QPR 2/5

QOS 8/11

And added for filler Villa 1/5 and Villareal at 1/5 (yes these will do me)

gets me

Some good value in english non league on this weekend, treble of Forest green, Burton Albion and Hartlepool (6/1) accum of Stevenage, Notts County, Gillingham, Tranmere and Sheff united (26/1) soo much good value bets though, Cheltenham away to Aldershot @ 5/2 is very tempting.

got 20 notes on Ffajir in the 14:40 at Lingfield

first time head gear, top weight in a 7 furlong race and should open at about 7/1

England -2 v Wales at 6/5 and Estonia to beat Nth Ireland at 11/8.....

got 20 notes on Ffajir in the 14:40 at Lingfield

first time head gear, top weight in a 7 furlong race and should open at about 7/1

non-runner...

very rarely bother with the gee gee's. just a lucky name touch that I couldn't refuse. just threw it in as an added bonus to my fitba punt :sherlock:

Ended up being a non runner.

I like my horses, best chance of a good win, especially on a Saturday. The races on a Saturday are usually the best quality horses so the bookies, like the punters, dont usually have an all out favourite for the meets at Ascot, Goodwwod etc so you can get some good odds first thing. Seen favourites go off at 8/1 in some races and plenty of 16/1 winners throughout the day.

A 7 quid patent can net 2-4K on a decent odds day, lot more than you'll get for a 6 team winning footie bet and a lot more chance of you getting the 3 right than you do 5 or 6. I usually go for 2nd and 3rd favourites in the flats and certain horses I follow, had some quality wins from them without too much of a lay out. When you lose its only 10-20 quid so its not a heavy sting. The each way costs patent I usually do is 14 quid, 1 horse will get you at least half your cash back and 2 means you're in profit, good profit.

Couple of inplays Scotland no more goals just after 1-0 odds :2-1 and italy slovakia no more goals @ 75 mins 6/5

ma usual Friday flutter to get me through work

3.55 Ayr

Another Citizen 12/1

albaqaa 15.50 Newmarket@16/1 is worth a wee each way flutter today imo

1/4 odds at ladbrokes for this one and first 5 paid which means your still geting 2/1 on your full bet for it coming 5th