Treble: EB/Streymur, TB and Vikingur to win

EB/Streymur half and full time

Aberdeen

Kvik Halden

West Coast

$12 down, $953 payout

Great success

3 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Scotland game not even listed on coral or Ladbrokes due to unknown nature of the Czech side.  I'm expecting us to lose. 

7/10 on 365. Wouldn't even back Scotland at evens personally. No shock if these uncapped cunts hammer us. 

Free £5 bet on the Liverpool v Leeds games for any paddy Power account holder. 

Just log in, no deposit required. 

1 hour ago, G31DON said:

Free £5 bet on the Liverpool v Leeds games for any paddy Power account holder. 

Just log in, no deposit required. 

👍

54 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Lewis Hamilton

Leicester

Tottenham

England(cricket).

15/2. 

Hope you lose.  What a disgustingly guffie bet.  No offence CD. 

Edited by maryhilldon

51 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Lewis Hamilton

Leicester

Tottenham

England(cricket).

15/2. 

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Hope you lose.  What a disgustingly guffie bet. 

I'd hope Lewis and Leicester lose there too, normally. 

Wishing someone to lose a bet though.👎

FTB(Fuck The Bookies).

Anyone punting on the golf this week? US Open at Winged Foot so expecting some high numbers to be posted. It can often throw up some surprise names on the leaderboard but I just don't see it this year. Smart money's on the big names like DJ, Thomas, Dechambeau, Rahm but looking outside the favourites, maybe Brendon Todd, Tyrell Hatton, Chez Reavie.

18 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

Anyone punting on the golf this week? US Open at Winged Foot so expecting some high numbers to be posted. It can often throw up some surprise names on the leaderboard but I just don't see it this year. Smart money's on the big names like DJ, Thomas, Dechambeau, Rahm but looking outside the favourites, maybe Brendon Todd, Tyrell Hatton, Chez Reavie.

18 minutes ago, thedandydon said:

Took Fleetwood E/W at 28/1  (1st 10 places)  , same with Rose at 40/1.  What's happened to Keopka? 

I rarely bet on golf but I put a 250/1 shot on, who shall remain nameless (for now).

Koepka made a massive cunt of it at Harding Park, the most arrogant outburst the world of golf has seen since Patrick Reed a few years ago. Unlike Reed though, he basically said he would win (the PGA) and the golfing gods responded with a massive kick in the nuts, from which he may never recover. Even McIlroy called him out on it. Where Reed was expressing gross self-confidence which was unrealistic at the time, Brooks was ugly, boorish and disrespectful and the moment he said it, he was obviously going to suffer. 

24 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Took Fleetwood E/W at 28/1  (1st 10 places)  , same with Rose at 40/1.  What's happened to Keopka? 

I watched Tommy's first round at Bethpage last year, a beautifully constructed 67 that he made look easy. I don't think he's good value at 40/1 let alone 28 this week. Can't see his claw grip handling the greens. Don't fancy Rose either for the same lack of conviction and consistency in his putting, although this place has a premium on tee-to-green as Merion has so 40/1 for him is probably good odds. 

Bit surprised to see 3 Scots in the field this year. Robert Mcintyre, Connor Syme & amateur Sandy Scott. Recall the former having a decent run at the Open? but don't know much about the others. Good to see none the less.

6 minutes ago, G31DON said:

A couple of quid on Dons and Basel double keeps me ticking over. 

That was my double,  all 4 teams to score though ☹️. I've been 1 goal away every night this week.  Hopefully saving my luck up. 

8 hours ago, thedandydon said:

Bit surprised to see 3 Scots in the field this year. Robert Mcintyre, Connor Syme & amateur Sandy Scott. Recall the former having a decent run at the Open? but don't know much about the others. Good to see none the less.

Was going to put sandy Scott each way. The charity we support in my late friend's name sponsored him as a loon before he got his scholarship so great to see him getting a shot at the US Open. 

Sam Locke the other success story from the charity.