Good you found an account with money in it.. Surprised though considering you only posted this below last month.

:sherlock::liar::nutter:

found oot, YAAAAAAAAAS on yerself Boof, fan we shooting?

Skybet enhanced odds special for this weekend was Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England all to win, 55/1.

They'll have lost a load of money because of it. I alone scooped a grand off of them because of it.

Skybet enhanced odds special for this weekend was Scotland, Ireland, Wales and England all to win, 55/1.

They'll have lost a load of money because of it. I alone scooped a grand off of them because of it.

Cracking bet that, well done, did you not have a massive win last season on a Newcastle game against liverpool, too?

Yeah, think it was last December maybe. That wasn't as nervous as yesterday as I'd forgotten all about that bet until I logged onto my account and saw the money sitting there. Newcastle -1 at 8/1 were the real kicker in that coupon.

But yesterday I was aware when Lampard scored that I needed England to hold on for 40+ minutes.

The funny thing is that it's not a bet I'd have even contemplated if Skybet hadn't been advertising it all week. But at 55/1 for a fourfold when three of the teams are favourites it seemed to good to turn down.

Yeah, think it was last December maybe. That wasn't as nervous as yesterday as I'd forgotten all about that bet until I logged onto my account and saw the money sitting there. Newcastle -1 at 8/1 were the real kicker in that coupon.

But yesterday I was aware when Lampard scored that I needed England to hold on for 40+ minutes.

The funny thing is that it's not a bet I'd have even contemplated if Skybet hadn't been advertising it all week. But at 55/1 for a fourfold when three of the teams are favourites it seemed to good to turn down.

I had 6 teams on yesterday and was only getting 40/1 for that, wish I had seen it advertised, 55/1 for that is too good.

Need Morecambe and Sheff Wed to draw for a several hundred pound win on the coupon.

Someone I ken got twenty eight grand on a coupon two weeks ago, 12 results, fiver on.

I'll give you a fiver at most, wee meaning wee.

If you want to get your own back then curse my final horse for todays Cheltennam.

1Cheltenham

14:55

Race winner

2011-11-13 14:55:00

Rangitoto @ 3/1

Win

2Cheltenham

15:30

Race winner

2011-11-13 15:30:00

Fingal Bay @ evens

Win

3 Cheltenham

16:00

Race winner

2011-11-13 16:00:00

Salubrious @ 9/2

Pending

4Fontwell

14:40

Race winner

2011-11-13 14:40:00

High Oscar @ 4/1

Win

I've got a

Montenegro are 6/4 at home to Czech Republic tomorrow. You've got to feel that bookies have been swayed by Czech Republic fluking the first leg 2-0.

Montenegro are a superior side to Czech Republic and with being at home in front of a partizan crowd not only does 6/4 seem a great price but 6/1 to qualify seems worth a punt too.

I think you have gambling issues Nespa min, I'm afraid to say :(

Please pop over to 'Tup's Corner' where I can recommend hobbies to rid you of your compulsion once and for all :)

nah i dont! just a wee lunchtime bet! feck all else to do at lunchtime in Glasgow city centre!

I recommend moving out of Glasgow.

North if possible.

Put on Liverpool to win yesterday with 10 minutes to go. Got 7/1, 3 minutes later, Johnson scored. Easy peasy. Only stuck a tenner on, but an easy 70 profit.

why dont we rekindle the bet,manure v benfica again soon?

sure.

as i'm good to you.

double or quits eh.

man u to avoid defeat and you give me another 50quid.

Got to make it interesting.

How about if Man United win by more than 2 clear goals then Bluto is given another £50.

If Benfica score 1, then Bluto is due RiverPlate £100.

P.S. You're one to go on about paying a bet, how long it take you to pay your money to charity when you lost a bet with Bearded_Lady on AbMad ;)

Edited by Roberto

Got to make it interesting.

How about if Man United win by more than 2 clear goals then Bluto is given another £50.

If Benfica score 1, then Bluto is due RiverPlate £100.

P.S. You're one to go on about paying a bet, how long it take you to pay your money to charity when you lost a bet with Bearded_Lady on AbMad ;)

hey i was getting married then! had bigger things to worry about! oh yeah, and i lost it on a technicality.

thats nae a fair bet. besides rio believe benfica are better ergo, we stick to the original. benfica to win and i owe him 50. united avoid defeat i get 50.

Edited by Bluto10

That's such a shite bet, nothing in it for RiverPlate at all.

Bets have to be interesting, especially at double or quits level.

That's such a shite bet, nothing in it for RiverPlate at all.

Bets have to be interesting, especially at double or quits level.

it was his bet!

crazy leeds united fan, let his allegiances get in the way of an ice cold bet

aye, i couldnt believe my ears.

up tehre with tups prediction that schalke would beat man united and hearts would beat spurs!!